• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Job interview.. something to take the edge off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used 500mg phenibut in my last job interview, it worked great to take the edge off.

Gabapentin, phenibut, or kratom. All are very functional and promote social communication. I've personally never found benzos much good in social situations. They either decrease my need to socialize or give me too much confidence which leads to me either revealing too much information or saying stupid stuff. Something with a bit of a stimulant edge always seems to work best. Pretty sure this is considered a "what should I take thread", don't be surprised if it gets closed.

My last job interview I took 150mg of codeine phosphate hemihydrate an hour and a half before, definitely gave a relaxed feel and I was less anxious as I started to feel the effects, also just enough to feel something but not enough to get the itches (for me anyway and I've not got much tolerance). Best of luck.

Assuming there's no tolerance at play...

I think 2mg of alprazolam/clonazepam would be okay to keep you relaxed but lucid. I'm sure any benzodiazepine aside from the hypnotics would be just fine in an equivalent dose. Avoid alcohol at all costs. If it's a panel of people, you can be sure one of them will smell booze.

enema of hard liquor in the rectum - 100mg.
but realistically .5 of xanan or .5 of clonazepam, any more without tolerance you might be and practice, its all about being confident, and more important have a gang of questions that are relevant to the position, so they see you know what youre talking about and interested in the position...

Assuming there's no tolerance at play...

I think 2mg of alprazolam/clonazepam would be okay to keep you relaxed but lucid. I'm sure any benzodiazepine aside from the hypnotics would be just fine in an equivalent dose. Avoid alcohol at all costs. If it's a panel of people, you can be sure one of them will smell booze.

Thats wwaaaaaaaaaaay too much. No chance of getting the job if you pass out halfway thru. 0.5 of either is realistic

Exactly too much and I make a fool and the anxiety from that is worse. Meditation helps the most though it takes several weeks before I noticed it

Oxazepam 20mg n phenibut 500 mg bout 2 he's before interview u will own it ...good luck

Thats wwaaaaaaaaaaay too much. No chance of getting the job if you pass out halfway thru. 0.5 of either is realistic
lol no shit 2mg of xanax or klonopin without tolerance the op can easily fall asleep while getting ready lol which defeats the purpose
again no matter what it is DO NOT over do it and from personal exp take it an hr or 2 before so you can get your shit together

2mg puts you guys to sleep? Apologies for being off base on that one.

It sounds really daft, and it's up to you.
Go in clean and try to be yourself.
The only substance you can take in this kind of situation is Modafinil (Provigil)
Your not wired but alert.

A trial run with a second person present who knows what's up would be a really good idea. With benzos you can walk and talk like you're drunk and not know it. Wouldn't want that, 'eh? I second trying to go it without anything, but also as someone with GAD/agoraphobia/panic disorder I understand that sometimes a benzo is the right thing for a particular situation. Get it from a doctor for sure. Best wishes, if/when it's over do let us know how it went.

Don't forget the possibility of a post interview substances of abuse screening. Have a current script for anything you use! That's as far as I'll take that one here...

benzo for interview and benzo for first day, standard for every job ive had, lets you set in nicely with no panic or fuss :)

Other Drugs isn't meant to be a forum to suggest drugs for you to do.

Go in clean and try to be yourself.

It's an interview, people are supposed to be at least a little nervous from being excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.