Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

jipped!!! imposter party pills...

coulage

Bluelighter
for a few laughs in hindsight, have you or anyone u know, been totally had by a dealer? i was inspired to make this thread by the person who bought xanax... ;)

2 different ppl i know, 1 i dont wanna call my frined, bought a satties of smints....hahaha!!!

i mean...2 people i know bought satties of smints. one i dont want to call my friend...

i didnt think this ACTUALLY happened...smints ffs! they r tiny, and so shiny!

the worst i have done for myself was some white crowns (ket) which i took to a dance party, and couldnt dance, but minty (or in the old days) lemony candy? bahahahaha!! erm...

Hence, this is why we encourage the use of testers. Also you can edit your own posts.

yeah, i know...but i mean, as irresponsible as it is, i have never personally tested a pill, nor has anyone i know.

but when do u get the opportunity to test? like, unless ur in a house or something, its not particularly convenient to whip out a kit and scrape up a pill ...?

Wow that is an amazing arguement. I'd never thought of that, I'm glad you brought it up.

hey, is the sarcasm really neccessary? its a serious question. im quite new to the scene and dont know how things are done, so what may seem blatantly obvious to you, may leave me mystified.

if the answer is so obvious, please spell it out to me. how do u avoid being ripped off if u dont have a house?

One time my friend bought "mdma caps" at 45 each. Turns out they were vitamins inside the caps, and complete duds. I guess in hindsight they were more healthier for him. Still, my mate lost a few hundred dollars to that dodgy cunt.

But, thats the game you play and the chances you take. The joys of an un-regulated industry huh.

in highschool i bought parsely instead of weed. i took this parsely and added an assortment of other herbs from the kitchen pantry and sold it as a leaf/bud chop.

it was only after his mouth was overcome by that sweet, minty freshness only smints can deliver, did he realise his lack of judgement.

coulage said:
it was only after his mouth was overcome by that sweet, minty freshness only smints can deliver, did he realise his lack of judgement.

HAHAHAHA... poor guy.

a friend of mine got sold a 10pk or demizin or something. when he relised, he tracked him down, then the dude gave him a free gram of coke to keep the peace. (would have been funny if the coke was fake too, but it wasnt, just shit!)

remember on DEGRASWSI JUNIOR HIGH when joey was selling vitamins as trips? . . .

good times . . .

. . . not that i ever watched the show or nuffin . . .

i've only ever been sold dud pills, no demazins or nothing, just speed bombs and K bombs, and it's only been twice - and damn do u get cut!

degrassi jnr high was my religion back in the day. im not ashamed.

on a similar note to being cut when ur sold a dud pill, when u throw out a good pill by accident....its like losing a limb. i have done this only once....and i scabbed through the garbage several times til i found the little bugger.

I've been sold every fake speed pill there is :p Desperate nights hanging outside the B*ckie Bar wanting to get on. Also got totally ripped my giving someone $30 one night, they gave me their phone to "hold onto".. The phone was stolen and sim-locked, couldn't even fucking hock it! I'm still looking for that cunt each time I goto Surfers.

coulage said:
yeah, i know...but i mean, as irresponsible as it is, i have never personally tested a pill, nor has anyone i know.

but when do u get the opportunity to test? like, unless ur in a house or something, its not particularly convenient to whip out a kit and scrape up a pill ...?

That's exactly what I do, whip out the test kit and put it on their kitchen table, "You don't mind do you mate? Cheers" and test them then and there.

No-one is going to go "er no, I actually would prefer you don't test it".... they might find you a bit facetious or be a bit taken aback, but what the hey.

Anyway as to your question.... yep I've been caught out before, prior to getting my tester.... we were desperate one night and a dodgy "Friend" of ours delivered. What they were were vitamin pills... as far as I could tell, brown, plain multivitamins or perhaps vit. B. He sold them to us as "brown blanks"8)

The same guy (who clearly had a death wish) also sold a bunch of icing sugar to these guys as Coke; shortly afterwards he disappeared and has never been heard of since. :D

That's exactly what I do, whip out the test kit and put it on their kitchen table, "You don't mind do you mate? Cheers" and test them then and there.

Good on ya SLM.

After K bombs began circulating round these parts a while ago, a couple of lads took up this practice - testing in front of the supplier - with other perspective purchasers present. Word has it that it quickly changed what was/ is available.

i've never actually had the gusto to say "Don't mind if i test them do u mate?"... i've only ever been jipped when it was an accident on the dealers part.... just picked up and sold basically, never been offered anything that "looked" dodgy... but that said, nething can look the part and be rat poison for that matter, u really don't know... unless you test...

i'd love to see a big DDs face when you test up a bikkie infront of him and it tests up unknown or K or something... he'd try and tell you the tester was wrong lol

nothing can beat my friend who thought he was buying coke up at the cross (shady unknown on the corner where empire is) from a white gel cap, he opened it up and discovered there was a cigarette but inside the cap. tsk tsk tsk shady unknown was long gone by this stage.