• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

jehovah's witnesses & Illegal Drugs, Alcohol, Tobacco!

Composer2005

Greenlighter
I am researching the claim that jehovah's Witnesses/j.ws are the most Moral of people, who allegedly have NEVER indulged in Illegal Drugs nor indulged in Alcohol nor Tobacco products?

Do any here have verifiable documented proofs to the contrary?

Thanks

An impossible claim given the vast millions who subscribe to such beliefs. Of course some in there will be immoral. Whatever that may be.

I was raised a JW! Any questions Composer? They seemed to be the most moral people in the world, but uneducated and bigotted like you would expect....

I was raised a JW! Any questions Composer? They seemed to be the most moral people in the world, but uneducated and bigotted like you would expect....

Thank you to you both!

I am fairly well educated about the j.ws (I not so affectionately call the Botchtower :) )

Their flip-flopping inept History seems no impediment to them just blundering along!

The ONLY thing they have witnessed is their own ineptitude!

My first question would be if you can help, is regarding their latest claim where they now claim that their (I call jebus (a.k.a. jesus)) is/was a dissolved/suicidal archangel called Michael?

Can you expound how they recently come to that conclusion?

BTW: I have their earlier Botchtower magazines that stated Michael WAS NOT jebus! which in their miraculous way, they try to pretend they never claimed that!

I personally find the j.ws as blatantly dishonest and when they are engaged in discussion they flee from those they can't deceive!

Thanks