• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Jakeperson dies

I wonder what could cause someone to not be able to hear and have ringing in there ears after using herion...

This maybe true (it isn't a universal symptom), however we know don't the full, exact details of the situation.**

** I was going to go into details about the how/why/where/when/etc of it but I thought better of it; 1. As a sign of respect of J_P and 2. Privacy/Anonymity. 3. The substitution [as should be drilled into us by now set&setting; these may not be the best one might have hoped for.

(I'm most definitely not saying this in reference to d_F's post above however out of the few people on here who actually knew Jake. In fact you'd be one of the few which may have the most incite [into his life/psychology/mental-health/social-health/etc/blah blah however....] to speculate. However....)

One final comment
, I fell that we must try to keep the comments on post to RIP/condolences/memory-type posts? IMHO not only does the speculation of his death seem irrespectful, but majority never really knew him (beyond BL) let alone his mental state/drug-use. So lets leave the guesswork of the COD to the pathologists/toxicologist, yeh?!

i'll delete my post if u think its best i am bit smashed and just trying to make sense of things.

I wonder what could cause someone to not be able to hear and have ringing in there ears after using herion.
sounds dodgey as poor jake

Dunno if you guys threw MDAI in the mix, but I have had the same symptoms from MDAI twice. It's always ceased a few hours after digestion but it is something that has left me uncomfortable with an other wise seemingly fine drug.

i'll delete my post if u think its best i am bit smashed and just trying to make sense of things.

Hey mate if this is reference to my post......dude, i'm feeling the same! Getting effed up to deal with problems is MOST definitely not the right way to deal with things**! But tbh this time something in my brain just clicked and I felt like I needed to - this is messing me around too might at this point in time..

And no, I wasn't specifically referring to your post, just in general - speculation or guesswork won't do any HR/HM here!

Don't get me wrong; the cause of this OD (and all [near]OD's), and subsequently how to mitigate/prevent it, is obviously HM. However all the information around this isn't common knowledge (and I personally feel it's irrespectful) and I don't feel it's my place (especially on an open forum like BL) to devolve any of the information pertaining to the incident!!.

** Because of this statement, mod maybe edit or delete this post if you deem necessary!

i know a lot about what happened the events etc.
i cant deal with shit like this with drugs it all i know
i struggle to cry i got issues

i wont say anymore then about what i know i just know what he told me and the people that told me that were with him. also what his mum said; that all the info i need

please shutdown his account before it gets hacked which it will or might have already been

Dunno if you guys threw MDAI in the mix, but I have had the same symptoms from MDAI twice. It's always ceased a few hours after digestion but it is something that has left me uncomfortable with an other wise seemingly fine drug.

I wasn't going to junk up this thread, so check out Tinnitus + Stim-use for my reply thestudent. Contribute away.....! :)

Cheers.

RIP Jake. He seemed like a very self aware kind human being who had problems like so many of us. To those who personally knew him my heart goes out to you in particular as I know how difficult it is when you lose a friend particularly a close one:(.

.... wont say anymore then about what i know i just know what he told me and the people that told me that were with him. also what his mum said; that all the info i need
please shutdown his account before it gets hacked which it will or might have already been

Good lad! You sound like a true friend and irrespective of how much you know of the situation - as I stated before - it's between the med. providers, family and close friends....that's it!. The rest of the world (BL) just need to know that a real tragedy occurred (under irrelevance condition as far as BL's concerned) to a good, honest, bend-over-backward-for-ya man and we all need to mourne and celebrate his life and the contribution's he's made (not only to BL but as a mate)!!!

I second shutting down his account. Scum-bag "hackers" need to be prevented from taking over an account with such credibility.

tyrael said:
Good lad! You sound like a true friend and irrespective of how much you know of the situation - as I stated before - it's between the med. providers, family and close friends....that's it!. The rest of the world (BL) just need to know that a real tragedy occurred (under irrelevance condition as far as BL's concerned) to a good, honest, bend-over-backward-for-ya man and we all need to mourne and celebrate his life and the contribution's he's made (not only to BL but as a mate)!!!

I agree 100%. I think in situations like this, the people who need to know, know. When it comes to this public thread, I agree that the details are unnecessary, and also irrelevant - they make no difference to the tremendous value Jakeperson had as a person and which was reflected through his posts - I think the replies here are testament to the impact he made on every one of us.

Agreed. its not how he died but how he lived.
from the times i spent with him we certainly LIVED LIFE

to a good, honest, bend-over-backward-for-ya man and we all need to mourne and celebrate his life and the contribution's he's made (not only to BL but as a mate)
that was jake and i am grateful for knowing him and BL was a better place because of him. At BDO he literally gave me his shirt off his back, so i could get it cause i didn't have one.

Rip man

So many informative hr related posts, so helpful.

will be missed

Tragic. Although I only knew him through his posts, its always a tragedy when we lose one of our community. Condolences to family and friends.