• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

jaded schmaded...... it's simple, people just get tired of ANYTHING over time...

meh....
i think in my incoherent rambling i missed my point...
wot i was meaning to say is that when ppl say they are jaded, maybe they have just overdone their fun for the time being...
it's like chocolate, too much chocolate and you can be over it for a while....
but it still goes to prove a point, put jaded in the title, and everyone will post....
all aboard the jaded express... next stop senility....... ;) ;)

Jaded is what happens when people don't moderate.
It becomes their life, then they get surly because they get diminishing returns, and they can't understand why.
I never "loved and lived" the scene, anyways. For me it was a distraction from working, living and playing. And being sober.
And although I look at the scene and shake my head, I can't say I'm jaded, because I don't identify with the "scene", it's just a pretend and fabricated reality I escape to every couple of months for a night.

pom: I know what I want and I'm not jaded...
sydkiwi: It's your right to be jaded? How is being jaded a right?! ...its more of an affliction if you ask me...
Maybe I should just stop responding to these kind of threads, they just don't apply to me at all, let everyone else seems to fit the mold in some way or another, either as those claiming that jaded status, or pointing out those who they think are jaded...

screw jaded... well maybe, if it's a good lay... but anyway... after about 4 years of going to heaps of different types of electronic music events, i now know what styles of music i prefer to go and listen to, and spend my money at.
if the fact that i can't stand hard house, and can only stand happy hard/hardcore sometimes makes me jaded... then jaded i be... i know that i love prog house, funky house and funky breaks... this is where i am in my journey of musical discovery... i like it here... i think i will stay for a while, well until something else takes my fancy...
jaded schmaded... oh yeah... fuck PLUR...