• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos IVing or IMing liquid RC benzodiazepines

Blind Melon

Bluelighter
So came across some liquid flubromazepam. I'm on Methadone Maintenance Therapy and I really feel I never had a problem with the needle, just the opiates. Anyways, I'm wanting to try shooting this stuff up, as it's in an alcohol solution, which I believe would be safe? Plus I know the exact does per milliliter. What I really wanna do is slam some with a bit of cocaine. But that's probably just wishin on a shooting star.

Anyways, would I be putting myself in *extreme* jeopardy here, or is it just as dangerous as a shot of anything?

Quick response: please don?t inject this stuff! The solubility is questionable. It?s an oral solution with lots of questionable fillers etc. IV benzos are meant to be in a hospital setting not for home recreational use.

... No, just no

You didn’t say the mg/ml, or the proof(amount of ethanol) or other ingredients, and the reliability of the vendor

Shall admit, I have injected diluted pg solution of Clonazolam, however, my Benzodiazepine tolerance and need is/was extreme. Flubromazepam in fairness no experience with , have used flubromazolam before though; it and Clonazolam are absurdly potent

Still, that doesn’t make it safe to inject flubromazepam, and no, it isn’t like shooting dope or something plain water soluble; there really isn’t a point unless you are Benzodiazepine dependent and at risk of a seizure or other adverse event. And doing it with cocaine is just, honestly it’s stupid- please get that thought out of your head, speedballing is bad enough, this would be like a speedball without the “rush” double, or gratification, yet with added risk

It’s a bad idea, if your simply content post any/all info of the solution and shall give an honest answer - I will NOT entertain mixing it with cocaine or any strong stimulant, IV Benzodiazepines simply don’t give a rush, and IM is pointless - And especially with something like flubromazepam, with Tribenzos at least you get that rapid onset, F-pam wouldn’t be able to penetrate the CNS fast enough, it would take several minutes to really come on. Trust me on this / Anyway try to check back and I am just trying to be honest , not critical

^this. And DON'T IV codeine. Unless you want a very severe histamine reaction.

Is it an "alcoholic solution" of ethanol, or based on propylene glycol? Because the latter has been reported to be pretty unhealthy when injected:

"Adverse responses to intravenous administration of drugs that use propylene glycol as an excipient have been seen in a number of people, particularly with large dosages. Responses may include "hypotension, bradycardia... QRS and T abnormalities on the ECG, arrhythmia, cardiac arrest, serum hyperosmolality, lactic acidosis, and haemolysis""

Benzos have near-perfect oral bioavailability, so shooting them up is relatively pointless if you're just trying to max out the BA. Some BL'ers have injected midazolam (which, unlike other benzos, is water-soluble) and found it to be mostly a recipe for instantly blacking out and waking up with a needle in your arm.

Mixing it with coke sounds like a bad idea based on the fact that one of these drugs is a very short-lasting stim, while the other is a very long-lasting benzo that is going to have you sedated for days should you try to re-dose your coke/flubromazepam mix.

Also, are you sure that you have flubromazepam, not flubromazolam? F-lam is an order of magnitude more potent than f-pam by weight.

Just don't man. I'm on methadone too. Thought I could shoot a lil PG and etiz 10 mg/ml diluted with water. Was just gonna shoot 1 mg. ended up blacking out. It feels really nice, and causes redosing when the judgement is impaired.

It really just is a blackout waiting to happen in 99% of the time