• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I've got a few questions about plugging adderall...

Markomac

Greenlighter
sorry if this isnt the right place to post this!

Well, I read the instructions for plugging, but it was for mdma. I tried plugging twice now. First dose I used 8ml water, and 1 1/2 blue tabs mix amphetaminesalts (15mg). I made sure my bowels were all cleared out and stuck the syringe up there 2 inches like the instructions said. I got a nice rush while laying on my side for 10 min or so. I just tried the same thing but this time I used 25mg and the rush was not any better then last time. If I take the adderalls orally I got about a 50 mg tolerance that will get me pretty tweaked. So......... my question is should I be using more adderall to get a bigger rush?? I don't wanna shoot 50mg in my ass and be super tweaked and all jittery.

I would also like to know if the xrs would work like this to?? Do I just crush the beads? Because wouldn't you be shootin those little xr beads up into your ass too? Also like to ask is there any infection risks? Like if my table wasn't very clean and I crushed the pill up on and used it to plug?

There is a risk of infection, but unless you're working in a really dirty enviroment you should be fine. The only issues really present themselves when you have some sort of open sore in your rectum (and you'd know if you did...). Just keep things as clean as possible (if you're using a metal spoon for instance boil it for a while or clean it with isopropyl/rubbing alcohol) and be gentle. Use look if possible when inserting the syringe. If possible use new syringes, but you can also just clean them assuming you don't share (and as with IV use, don't ever share you syringes, even if they're only for plugging).

Iono about you rush issue. I'd try upping your dose a little, as 15mg versus 25mg shouldn't be thaaaaaat big a difference in terms of the "rush." I'd also advise you to make sure your bowels are clean and whatnot (wait to plug until after you've shitten or use an enema before you plug). Don't just go and try plugging 50mg. As you said I don't think you'll be happy with such tweakage. Might I suggest 30 or 35mg? Or could it be tolerance/when did you last take you amps?

If wikipedia is correct, the solubility of amphetamines at room temperature in water is 50–100 mg/mL (we can thus assume at worst 50mg/mL), so that shouldn't be any problem for your present method.

Last edited by a moderator:
ya i'm going to try 40 mg, and I always make sure my bowels are clean. AS for the xr's I got 30 10 mg's. can those be plugged??

Oh yea, sorry forgot about that. You definitely wanna crush the beads up, unless you wanna the plugging to be extended release action :p

But yea, basically treat preparing the pills prior to adding them to solution as you would if you were gonna snort them. Get them ground up as finely as possible. And I think it's safe to assume you don't like snorting adderall beads ;)

I'd try like 20mg of crushed XR beads (or 20mg crushed IR) + 15mg crush IR for a grand total of 35mg adderall before you shoot for 40mg. Just my opinion though.

Stay safe, and enjoy ;)

thanx for the help man, greatly appreciate it! I'm gonna plug 35mg blue tabs today. I'll let you know how the out come is.

IMO adderall (or Dextroamphetamine, the most desired amphetamine in the formula) does not provide much of a rush, plugged or injected (plugged is better though). I would not use more adderall for the sake of a better rush. If 25mg gets you nice and spun, stick with that, the rush will never be that intense, and you'll just end up getting too tweaked out and raising your tolerance.

Also you don't need to use that much water. 5ml should be more than enough.

sorry if this isnt the right place to post this!

Well, I read the instructions for plugging, but it was for mdma. I tried plugging twice now. First dose I used 8ml water, and 1 1/2 blue tabs mix amphetaminesalts (15mg). I made sure my bowels were all cleared out and stuck the syringe up there 2 inches like the instructions said. I got a nice rush while laying on my side for 10 min or so. I just tried the same thing but this time I used 25mg and the rush was not any better then last time. If I take the adderalls orally I got about a 50 mg tolerance that will get me pretty tweaked. So......... my question is should I be using more adderall to get a bigger rush?? I don't wanna shoot 50mg in my ass and be super tweaked and all jittery.

The bolded section is exactly what will happen if you plug more mixed amphetamine salts. Because it's racemic and therefore contains the levo- isomer, you will feel like more and more shit the higher you dose. There is no rush.

You can plug adderall and adderall XR if the beads are powdered. I know the guides you read used 10mL water but this is overkill.
You should be able to manage it all using 1-3mL. You do not need a 10mL syringe, that's awfully big and uncomfortable to insert rectally.

IMO adderall (or Dextroamphetamine, the most desired amphetamine in the formula) does not provide much of a rush, plugged or injected (plugged is better though). I would not use more adderall for the sake of a better rush. If 25mg gets you nice and spun, stick with that, the rush will never be that intense, and you'll just end up getting too tweaked out and raising your tolerance.

Also you don't need to use that much water. 5ml should be more than enough.

I agree 100%.

I would only plug dexedrine IR. Regular amphetamine should not be IV'd whatsoever.

Well, I plugged 30mg and it was blissful I think I'll stick with this dose till my tolerance goes up. I should of rephrased myself about "the rush" I was looking for that euphoric feeling you get. When I was taking it orally the euphoria just stopped happening. But since I been plugging the euphoria has came back, but i'm starting to think maybe it could just be a placebo effect?

when i take adderall, i only plug it, works fucking great, effects felt within 5-10mins...after redosing and tweaking, effects felt within 1 min. im high for about 6 hours when i plug adderall verse only 2-4 hours max when taken orally

Try using the least amount of warm water possible to dissolve the powder. There may be binders and talc that won't dissolve so don't use too much water thinking it must become an almost clear solution. You only need a little more water than amphetamine's documented solubility (~100 mg/mL in room temp water) just to make sure nothing gets left behind. I've gotten 2 15mg XR to dissolve in roughly 1 mL of warm water. Keeping the volume small will directly affect the rush since it gets absorbed much faster when the solution is a higher concentration.

The XR might work even better than IR if you are good about crushing all the beads completely. IIRC there is much less powder after crushing an XR compared to the same IR version.

Try using the least amount of warm water possible to dissolve the powder. There may be binders and talc that won't dissolve so don't use too much water thinking it must become an almost clear solution. You only need a little more water than amphetamine's documented solubility (~100 mg/mL in room temp water) just to make sure nothing gets left behind. I've gotten 2 15mg XR to dissolve in roughly 1 mL of warm water. Keeping the volume small will directly affect the rush since it gets absorbed much faster when the solution is a higher concentration.

The XR might work even better than IR if you are good about crushing all the beads completely. IIRC there is much less powder after crushing an XR compared to the same IR version.

this is very true. super concentrated compared to the IRs. However none of this matters if you filter.

WOW! 1ML!?!?! i squirt 5ML into my mixture from just one 30mg XR pill, sometimes TWO 30mg XR pills i can fit into 5 ML..but 1ML wow

WOW! 1ML!?!?! i squirt 5ML into my mixture from just one 30mg XR pill, sometimes TWO 30mg XR pills i can fit into 5 ML..but 1ML wow

Super saturate it (use the solution from the first pill to dissolve the additional pills) and micron filter. Not for safety but for a concentrated solution. Should never need more than 1-3mL. But I do not use adderall or any amps other than d-MA

does the powder have to be dissolved to the point where u can hardly see particles that didnt dissolve, or can it be like sand water type of mixture, or more watery? i make sure my powder is mixed with enough water where it seems most of the powder is dissolved...?

adderall XR beads are SO EASY to crush into fine powder, i dont understand how people find it impossible. i dump the beads into a cigarette cellophane wrapper. and make sure all the beads are soread out inside the wrapper, i take the end of a lighter and ligthly smash against each bead, when i feel most of them are crushed, i rub the side of the lighter against the celophane. dump the powder on a surface, rub the side of lighter against the powder again until its very very fine, VIOLA. takes 4mins

Pluggin FYI. Crush med to powder. Use one playing card or something similiar to catch the powder as you push the powder off (assuming you have crushed on hard flat surface) the desk, counter, sink Etc. Use this card bent in half longways to catch powder. Use this tool to pour powder into the top of syringe without a needle with the piston. pulled completely out. make sure you place finger or thumb over end that has opening where mixture will exit when pressed. Add a lttle water(5-7 ml will do)
Place piston back in.. Shake Shake Shake. Lube'r up and bottoms up! Make sure you are in a horizontal position and you tighten that sphincter muscle upon removing the gat out'cha poop shoot.

If a bowel movement occurs about 15-45 minutes after "plugging" do you lose most of what you stuck up there? Both times, I "plugged" adderall (just now being the second) I was certain I didn't have to "go" but headed to the bathroom within the hour after rectal administration. I plugged 30, when I have a tolerance of 50-70mg orally to feel its effects, hoping that this would help me keep daily mg dosage down. I don't really see what all the fuss is about, as it does not feel like much of a difference. I am wondering if its because i produced a bowl movement soon after, before it was fully absorbed.

how long am i supposed to lay on my side??

sorry i i brought up n old thread. i was my last addy..and i wanted to get the most from it.

do i need a cottonball down there?