• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I've been thinking about writing a book about Opiates - from their history, to..

Bomb319

Bluelighter
...combating withdrawal. I'd generally describe my history with them, and detail all the tips and tricks I've learned over the years to combat withdrawal - ways to mitigate, eliminate and deal with it head-on. I could then discuss many safer alternatives along with pros and cons of each, and potential dangers.

Would you guys ever read something like this, or do you think that the topic has simply been overdone and nobody would publish it? I think I have some pretty unique perspectives on this, as well as unique withdrawal aids and many, many years of experience. I've made many large informative topics about opiate related issues which I've been told were very interesting and helpful. I'm not trying to sound cocky or anything; I just want to get a very rough idea of whether something like this would be worth pursuing or not, and there's no better place to ask about this than here!

Oh yeah - I also want to use it to introduce and discuss opiate-related topics that are much more obscure than the layperson's typical knowledge of shooting H; this would be everything from the new RC's and how they have changed the nature of opiate addiction for better or worse, as well as more traditional but still relatively obscure drugs like kratom and its potential derivative medicines (7-hydroxymitragynine). Basically, if there's a way to activate your mu receptors, I want to include it.