• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction IV with no syringe just a needle

NeoLid

Bluelighter
I know this sounds stupid as all fuck but i just relized i have no syringe just needles is there anyway to IV using just a needle and stuff I might have at home, this is just for tonight until I can go buy more syringes tomorrow.

I know this sounds stupid as all fuck but i just relized i have no syringe just needles is there anyway to IV using just a needle and stuff I might have at home, this is just for tonight until I can go buy more syringes tomorrow.

I wouldn't know a different way to safely IV, but depending on what you're using, plugging might be an alright ROA just to tide you over until tomorrow. You can manage with something like a needle-less syringe or even a baster like you'd use for the oven, but I'd use lube up if you decide to boof it.

I wouldn't know a different way to safely IV, but depending on what you're using, plugging might be an alright ROA just to tide you over until tomorrow. You can manage with something like a needle-less syringe or even a baster like you'd use for the oven, but I'd use lube up if you decide to boof it.
The problem is I have no syringes like I said if I did i could just IV even if I had an oral syringe Im sure I could find a way to get thr needle on it.

You're correct it's not the best idea. My official recommendation is just wait until you get a proper pin. I've read about junkies in the 40s and 50s taping a needle to an eyedropper and IVing that way but I imagine that would waste a good amount of product on account of the lack of precision. I don't see that going well at all, just grab some needles when you can. Use nasally to get you by until you can get a proper rig.

You're correct it's not the best idea. My official recommendation is just wait until you get a proper pin. I've read about junkies in the 40s and 50s taping a needle to an eyedropper and IVing that way but I imagine that would waste a good amount of product on account of the lack of precision. I don't see that going well at all, just grab some needles when you can. Use nasally to get you by until you can get a proper rig.
The problem is i cant wait till tomorrow or else ill be super sick otherwise ill have to smoke it or snort it which is a waste of the little product I have left

The problem is i cant wait till tomorrow or else ill be super sick otherwise ill have to smoke it or snort it which is a waste of the little product I have left

Well I don't know what to tell you no matter what you'll be wasting product. Your best bet is to stay well until you can get real rigs.

Snort just enough to stave off withdrawal then. IV doesn't actually save much product if we're talking heroin because the half life is shorter IV and snorting is pretty effective. Trying to IV with something you find around the house is likely to waste a lot more product than snorting.

You'll stave off the sickness snorting so it's not a waste.

Mouth pipetting is a no go, youll make yourself sicker should you ontroduce mouth backwash straight into your vein.

I can't think of anything.

I figure by now this situation has already played out, but I'm gonna reply anyway in case someone later finds it in a search or for future reference.

I've been in this situation, once, and I know how desperate it makes you because it was the single time in my life I've actually used someone else's syringe.

Most of the time though I've been able to find at least some late night source of a new needle and syringe. Either from another junkie I knew, or from a 24/7 needle vending machine or 24/7 emergency department.

Apart from trying to track down a new one though, using via a different route than IV is the only option I can come up with.

I mean there might be other medical devices that use a standard luer fit that can connect to the syringe and be used to administer the drug, but nothing I can think of is anything people are likely to have at home.

Other than that I've got nothing that I don't think is only going to result in wasting even more heroin than just using another route, and probably with the bonus of bleeding everywhere on the attempt.

Sorry