• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth IV use of 'washed' vs 'unwashed' meth

pharold38

Greenlighter
I have a query in relation to the IV use of 'washed' (acetone wash) & 'unwashed' meth. When I use IV meth that is 'unwashed', I weigh out one point per shot. However, as all my meth is now 'washed', I'm not sure what amount I should weigh up to get the equivalent of one 'unwashed' point and I don't want to risk using too much. I could start by using 0.25 of a point and work my way up, but I just thought I ask the question for any input from others. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have a query in relation to the IV use of 'washed' (acetone wash) & 'unwashed' meth. When I use IV meth that is 'unwashed', I weigh out one point per shot. However, as all my meth is now 'washed', I'm not sure what amount I should weigh up to get the equivalent of one 'unwashed' point and I don't want to risk using too much. I could start by using 0.25 of a point and work my way up, but I just thought I ask the question for any input from others. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
start low and work up, as always if possible

meth is usually pretty pure anyway, so if it were me I'd be starting with maybe 50% of my usual (unwashed) dose, but perhaps your suggestion of 25% maybe best - you can always take more but never less

How much weight did it lose when you washed it? That's the fundamental answer to your question, so it's anyone's guess without having a sense of that.

For instance, if you washed 4 grams and after washing it weighs 1.5g I'd be a bit more cautious than if that 4g got washed down to 3.7g, or etc.

Oh course, this is assuming you washed it correctly, and not with acetone that had a high water content (in which case the weight would go down due loss of meth).

Yes you are correct that figure of the amount 'lost' in the wash would have been useful to record.. 🤔🙄.. I did wash it correctly though using the method of 'drying' epsom salts in the oven for two hours and then adding the acetone to an airtight container which I then stored in the freezer for 48hrs before use..