• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV Meth question: Can You Miss & Not Feel It?

I hear you. I'm being as silly here as I am, but the truth of the matter is that my foremost thought or outlook or whatever you might call it is shame, regret, negativity, et cetera - 9 moments of 10 - with absurd humor sprinkled in to keep life itself from 100% soulsuck dread... Wet blanket, anyone?
Bupe, alcohol - steadily 4 yrs, only drunk perhaps 2-3 times yearly if that, then Dope/shit(meth) 6 days out of 7 for the past 6mos-1yr, 3 days out of 7 the 5yrs prior. MAJOR difference what tolerance does when you go from 3/7 to 6-7/7, the latter actually being or at least seeming more manageable vs when I'd do 'runs' (3 days straight no food little-no fluids FLOORED and then wake up crying and broken and 4 days later--->Repeat)

Last edited:
I gather that the 4 days off after a 3 day run eliminates 80% of what would become tolerance, which sounds like I'm recommending it. I'm not.

yeah lay off and it'll feel better is what i'm getting from that. anyways op sorry for the hijack! good talking to ya @Krbzzr hope to see ya around i'm off the bed. maybe if this damn detox doesn't keep me up another day.. ugh i'm being too positive i'll be laying here wide awake trying anyways.. night