• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV Meth question: Can You Miss & Not Feel It?

NaparoniAndZzs

Greenlighter
So I haven't been getting a rush when I do a shot and was wondering if there's any way I could still be missing even tho it doesn't hurt? At least I know what it normally always feels like and ouchie. Thank you everybody that takes the time to leave a reply. đź’™

in my experience if it's a good shot you will always feel it even if you miss the tiniest bit of a shot. it remains irritated for a abit of time after too. all itchy and shit. is there a possibility your bitch isn't strong enough? i ALWAYS crushed threw it in the rig, pulled water in just to the top of the powder to make a syrup/sludge. 1pt = something like 10 units of crushed meth and after water mixed should never be more than 12. 11 unit water/meth was my lucky number. them bad boys will have you choking for 5 seconds, your mind in a puddle on the ground , you won't be seeing straight, can't get a word out of your mouth and you'll be rifling through any drawers or closets you see in a state of.. FUCKIN SPUN.

in my experience if it's a good shot you will always feel it even if you miss the tiniest bit of a shot. it remains irritated for a abit of time after too. all itchy and shit. is there a possibility your bitch isn't strong enough? i ALWAYS crushed threw it in the rig, pulled water in just to the top of the powder to make a syrup/sludge. 1pt = something like 10 units of crushed meth and after water mixed should never be more than 12. 11 unit water/meth was my lucky number. them bad boys will have you choking for 5 seconds, your mind in a puddle on the ground , you won't be seeing straight, can't get a word out of your mouth and you'll be rifling through any drawers or closets you see in a state of.. FUCKIN SPUN.
Yeah I just inspected it again and I definitely didn't miss. And its actually pretty good I think my tolerance is just starting to increase more. How often would you recommend taking in between shots?

I'd recommend, and forgive my manners as I'm jumping in like I am: 6 hours-ish? Now I'm thinking about it and need to do some clock-work. Speed trials?
I've missed painlessly before due to adrenaline/bad works/total lack of any reason to be pushing in another shot so soon.

well i couldn't tell you an appropriate timing. yknow you will ALWAYS have those fuckin head rocking breath stopping shots if if you do only 2 a day or even 1 a day. i know that's hard. i could never hold to it. the only time i ever got a good shot was after a wicked crash where i would finally find a place to stay for the night and crash out. first thing for breakfast;) i knew guys around me that would still get bangers every day but they didn't have bitch on em all the time like i did they were always scraping around so i'd say 1-2 times and day and you'll still get nice and spun. hard to keep it that way! i have been there.

I'd recommend, and forgive my manners as I'm jumping in like I am: 6 hours-ish? Now I'm thinking about it and need to do some clock-work. Speed trials?
I've missed painlessly before due to adrenaline/bad works/total lack of any reason to be pushing in another shot so soon.
Okay thank you good to know!

well i couldn't tell you an appropriate timing. yknow you will ALWAYS have those fuckin head rocking breath stopping shots if if you do only 2 a day or even 1 a day. i know that's hard. i could never hold to it. the only time i ever got a good shot was after a wicked crash where i would finally find a place to stay for the night and crash out. first thing for breakfast;) i knew guys around me that would still get bangers every day but they didn't have bitch on em all the time like i did they were always scraping around so i'd say 1-2 times and day and you'll still get nice and spun. hard to keep it that way! i have been there.
Lol I'm probably gonna do it in a few hours

6 hours is hardly an interval when your banging bitch. if i slammed a good shot i'd still be buried deep in someone's garage looking for things that i thought were unique and cool long after 6 hours goes by. you don't need to dose that often if you do it right. that's just my take though.

it's not about getting high as often as possible but getting as high as you can. then the real fun begins. i'm 7 years clean and i remember time after time after time of the best times being a well made shot and in a good place to sketch out on. always the most enjoyable

I definitely don't mean to preach, ever, even if I did I wouldn't have a leg to stand on, but do you mean you "cold shake" it? IME this was the method for k4 dilaudids, the gist of it being:

Filterless/filtering nonexistent unless complications result in bloody goopy unworkability

All of which is, I'm fairly certain, bad?
Again, no shame, but if we can help each other...we should?

well for the years and years of doing meth i never ONCE cooked it. always cold shake in the rig. always the best high. maybe the shit i had around the was of a high quality not one person i knew ever cooked up a shot it always went right in the rig with the water and into the vein like so. but here i am today healthy and strong after a quarter of my life on it. (clean for years now) it was just the way we did it back in the day (7years ago)

meth is water soluble so if there is something in there that isn't you'll see it..

I definitely don't mean to preach, ever, even if I did I wouldn't have a leg to stand on, but do you mean you "cold shake" it? IME this was the method for k4 dilaudids, the gist of it being:

Filterless/filtering nonexistent unless complications result in bloody goopy unworkability

All of which is, I'm fairly certain, bad?
Again, no shame, but if we can help each other...we should?
k4 being the white ones??

I'm trying to ease back from the schwoooom worroorrrrzzzzzhhhh vision inside out soul checks. ...but on those, throwing 15 units on 0.2g often results in ~30units Gooooooey

I've never heard it called bitch, culture is always interesting- understatement but yeah. Here, it's 'shit'. That's what it's always been called, the stuff we used to 'shake up' as well as the shards.

k4 being the white ones??

Well the triangle 8s you couldn't, the orangey 4s with the digital S you could, bite them in a straw, remove plunger, dump in powdered tablet, reinsert plunger, pull about 50 units water and 30 air, shake vigorously - extra points for slick style, x2 multiplier if you can act like it's not even that big a deal, x10 if youre alive a decade hence

the shards is what we would crush and pour in rig. am i confused?i'm drunk and 11th suboxone detox fogged so forgive me please. shit eh hahahaha too funny the differences in culture. yeah bitch is big where i come from. i moved across the country and have ever heard it called that here. (little brother is into some funky tings) i likes bitch cuz she was your favourite bitch and you were definitely HER bitch.

the shards is what we would crush and pour in rig. am i confused?i'm drunk and 11th suboxone detox fogged so forgive me please. shit eh hahahaha too funny the differences in culture. yeah bitch is big where i come from. i moved across the country and have ever heard it called that here. (little brother is into some funky tings) i likes bitch cuz she was your favourite bitch and you were definitely HER bitch.

Yeah we're on the same page if we are talking about meth and Dilaudid being done similarly

yeah totally. with pills for some reason i always filtered but when it came to meth i always threw it in the rig drew in and shoot evacuated air and blasted that streamy looking syrup into my arm. i think it's also a culture and possibly area specific quality thing maybe i have no idea. either way i see your point it's not as safe but if something is water soluble it will come through a filter as well

i'm drinking and detoxing on suboxone. meth for for just under 7 years now. still love the stuff though i just know how much of a hold it had on me and what i do and don't want now a days. boy would i love to wake up and have a no strings attached day with her again though. golly