Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

IV Meth + Heroin or Coke + heroin IV

mister

Bluelighter
Ive experimented with IV coke and heroin many years ago but can't remember what i dosed? Im a big bloke @ 6,2 and 100kg

I have on hand some very good coke, heroin and meth. What would be a recommended combined IV dose for a first timer. Either coke + horse, or meth + horse?

Any help would be appreciated

You're asking for appropriate speedball doses for a first timer?

Well, if you're going to do it :/ I'd start with no more than a third of dose you'd take snorting it - I assume you know what that is? Ugh. The potency of all those drugs vary greatly.. so it's kind of pointless advising someone how much to take.. the average purity of heroin in Australia varies a lot per city, Melb/Syd is typically around 20% last I knew anything of it. WA/Perth can be more like 40-50%..

Just anyway.. start with a dose which is obviously low and work your way from there.. Obviously you want a good rush, so you probably want to space your experiments a day or so apart.. like if the shot doesn't do what you want, wait a day and try a little higher.

Also, particularly with coke (not so much meth) it's really easy to OD on H doing this, if you don't have the right tolerance, you'll do a good shot, then the coke will wear off and you'll realise, maybe too late, you took more H than you can handle.