Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

IV mephedrone experiment

ToadInTheHole

Greenlighter
(Mephedrone 120mg IV) Veteran injector, mkat novice : Minimal effect

Not much on the net about the subject and very mixed reports so I thought I'd post a quick report on my experience.

I started with 40mg to play safe and felt nothing.
about ten minutes later I did 80mg and felt it in my throat 20 secs later then sweated for about 5 minutes.
Checked heart rate, it was 79 (im about 60 at rest)
15 minutes later my heart rate was back to normal.
Basically it didn't do anything...I'm sure that dose snorted would get me high.

So that's it....don't bother putting a hole in your skin for that...

a little background - I IV a fair bit of coke and ketamine. I have never really used mkat but the couple of times I snorted it I found it was an ok social stimulant. But I dont use it because I've seen so many friends go through psychoses from using it regularly.

I thought this info was lacking from the net so I took the time to let you know. It has no effect, if you're going to take this subdtance then I definitely recommend using a different ROA.

Last edited:
From what I've heard from others, your response is highly atypical. Could it have been a weak batch?

ebola

I dont't believe so, I scored it for someone else and the bit I had was my fee...and they said it was just fine snorting it.
So even if it is a bit weak, if it worked snorting then you would expect that 120mg IV would have a considerable effect

120 mg of quality mephedrone (or miaow maoi maoist as I prefer to call it..) IV'd would bowl you over and have you gasping. Sounds like you got shite.

IV weaker than snorting? wat? are u srs??

You got some shit product. I've IV'D 50-100mg and the high is intense. A definite bell ringer.

sounds bullshit. i smoked it in a pipe with a fat crack rush type high. its like meth for vaping

I'll join the anecdote party:

I saw someone shoot it, and he donned an immediate giant grin, remaining speechless for a couple of minutes. Once he was able to talk again, I asked him how the rush was, and he said, "Better than shooting coke!"
uuummmm...this also sounds super-dangerous.

ebola

Thanks guys, more info than I found on the whole web...
Sounds like it definitely works IV then, it must have been shite product....
I will give it another try some day.