• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV instant clotting & perhaps freebase is safer?

idiotONrepeat

Greenlighter
Hi,

Posted this in new members.... Was advised to move it here:

______________________________________________________________________________________
Howdy,

I have often looked to bluelight over the years for info. I didn't think I had an account until I went to just create one and it said my email was already in use.

So anyhow... I feel new in spirit.

I am wanting to know what forums to either search or post in about iv coke usage. In particular, what could cause instant clotting / coagulation when the dissolved solution meets with blood on the draw back. I am talking normal draw back colour, but instantly turning dark black, visibly lumpy and so thick it blocks the syringe.

Never in all my life I have seen something like this happen.

Any advice or or point in the right direction would help.

Obviously there is a little more info to the situation. Such as the characteristics of the dissolution during preparation and the filtering tools used etc. As well as the fact that it isn't happening with every attempt from the same batch, but happening from different sources of blood. I.E. opposite arms.

I guess I'm glad it is so instant and caused blockage because if I was successful and the reaction (or whatever it is happening) occurred post-injection, those clots would have formed internally.

Thanks in advance.

Since then, have had word from a friend of a friend, etc, that his friend says a common cut in Aus / down under is something called levamisole. Which I don't know much about but first google search said it's associated with thrombosis... Could this be the issue???

Also, kinda doubling up with one post and worried I am breaking a rule potentially. But from a harm reduction perspective... Is there a knowledge base somewhere that someone could properly learn how to make freebase?

The issue being in Australia. It's the most tampered with coke in the world.

So I figure if you were going to attempt it, and not kill yourself, or serious harm, you would need:

1. To know what garbage is in your bag.
2. Figure out how to get rid of it it.
3. Know what to do with the clean left overs precisely to get it right and not just make some alternative dangerous product.

FYI, I am aware that freebase is not water soluble. So this post is essentially two separate questions. Any insight into either, would be greatly appreciated,