• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos IV Diazepam

Michael_25

Bluelighter
Is it possible to IV 5mg diazepam tabs? Has anyone ever done this? Was there a rush given from IV'ing them?

Do not even attempt this without a micron filter - and even then - it is extremely dangerous.

It is possible to get certain benzo ampoules which are designed for injection but otherwise just eat them, please.

Peace

Valium is something like 98% bio-available orally anyway so when people speculate IVing, snorting or plugging it up their ass it is entirely pointless. You get all you can get from it by swallowing them

You can IV Diazapam infact my first IV was Diazapam however it was a pharm ampule. You face 2 problems:

1) pills, they contain binders, etc so it would need microned. People IV pills all the time sometimes no problem but sometimes hospitalisation. Pleas after reading this goto the "case studies" and read true stories of pepe IVing meethadone or subutex or diaz and needing fingers cut off.

2) DIAZAPAM is NOT water souble so you would need a solvent or something, that's how the amps where done.

You may get a quick rush but nothing much and your tolerence will grow - that rush wont work next time and you'll be banging 50mg and forgetting the day. Midazolam pills I used to snort and IV, I became addicted seriously - dosing it ontop of my methadone. That part of my life I dont remember. I am now taking 20-30mg/daily of diaz to hold me due to this.... the time I shot diaz felt like subligal but camestraight up.

my advice is not too.

if eating them doesn't give you a strong enough buzz, try crunching the pill and leaving it under your tounge for a few minutes, sublingual works alot faster for SWIM and the you can feel the come up alot more

FYI, diazepam is basically impossible to inject. It's water solubility is well under 1mg per ml, not much better in ethanol, an anyone with a tolerance needs a high enough dose they would need 3ml syringes and the proper solvent.

Besides, diazepam has a very fast onset, Tmax of 1-1.5h, injecting simply offers no benefit. And of course almost complete absorption.

This was an old thread anyway, it should not have been revived.

And K is right, please don't swim here, and that isn't really a request. Take responsibility for your own drug use/other actions, real or hypothotical. You really think they are gonna prosecute this mysterious "SWIM" or your pet cat? No.

It's annoying, and offers no protection. Please and thank you.