• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants (IV Cotton Wash) Would Heat Help Kill Any Of The Bacteria At All?

NaparoniAndZzs

Greenlighter
I have over 10 crystalized cottons that I plan on making into a shot later because honestly I'm desperate. I was thinking I'd first heat the cottons a little bit using a spoon and lighter, even if it accidentally kills a little of the dope. Then after I got everything out of them I was going to filter the solution out of a brand new fresh cotton. I pretty much have my mind set on this I'm just wondering if anybody even thinks it will work. I used to do cotton washes literally all the fucking time and so far have never gotten sick, but I guess you never know right?

, I've done this before, 10 should do. Have they been in contact with the ground?
I almost died from cotton fever twice and the last time was sooo bad, 150bpm for 6 hours, stopped breading thrice, hallucinating allover the place, and yes, I did heat the product. Maybe not enough. Or it might have been the needle.. Anyway, make sure to put all your cotton in one cup, excess water, boil the bitch out of it, clean your hands VERY well then press the remaining solution our of them, remove them and boil down your solution to 0.6, 0.8 ml then add one or two drops fresh water, I've noticed it makes it smoother on the veins, just out of experience. Be sure to refilter it before injecting.
Steady luck!