• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV Coke for hours (bout 6) then Crystal. Am i good?

Whatupbruh

Greenlighter
So I usually don't mix drugs after a speedball years back. Well today got some amazing good coke. So pure I decided to IV it.... yea I know it's bad. Then when I'm finally coming down, dude busts out crystal. I snorted a line cause I'm scared to IV it. And fucking shit. Never had rush off snorting... similar to IV rush and it scared me. It about 2 hours after my last bit of coke, how much dmg is mixing them? Any worse to IV half of what I snorted?

So I usually don't mix drugs after a speedball years back. Well today got some amazing good coke. So pure I decided to IV it.... yea I know it's bad. Then when I'm finally coming down, dude busts out crystal. I snorted a line cause I'm scared to IV it. And fucking shit. Never had rush off snorting... similar to IV rush and it scared me. It about 2 hours after my last bit of coke, how much dmg is mixing them? Any worse to IV half of what I snorted?
Can I get some help from someone. Maybe PM me

dont IV any more of anything, you will be good, maybe a shower and alot of fluids, if i understand correctly, hope you are ok now, be careful , some crazy shit out there, just know we care

dont IV any more of anything, you will be good, maybe a shower and alot of fluids, if i understand correctly, hope you are ok now, be careful , some crazy shit out there, just know we care
I'm good. Just fucking flying. Didn't wait long enough after the damn coke I think. Can my geek's ass PM with a question

ty for asking, i think another would have alot more info and experience then i do, so i will leave it to the pro`s bruh, just wanted to know how you were, again please dont IV anymore , give yourself a break, my well wish to you

ty for asking, i think another would have alot more info and experience then i do, so i will leave it to the pro`s bruh, just wanted to know how you were, again please dont IV anymore , give yourself a break, my well wish to you
Ty for your response that night. I made it 8 months sober, Dec 9th, off all the hard shit. Just had a wonderful acid trip looking at Christmas lights and figured I'd check BL. Hope you are well Robi

Ty for your response that night. I made it 8 months sober, Dec 9th, off all the hard shit. Just had a wonderful acid trip looking at Christmas lights and figured I'd check BL. Hope you are well Robi
Always a fan of a good Acid Trip and Christmas Lights! Also a huge congratulations on the sober run I hope things keep going in the direction you want and I hope your trips going awesomely should you still be tripping. Very jealous also haha :).

I use dope (stamp bags) to come down if I iv to much coke. I get the purist coke ever. You put water on it it turns clear right away u really don’t have to mix it up. But the bags help with coming down if you did to much. Now days the bags are xylizine not fetty or heroin. That’s y bags are so cheap at 40 a b. But yeah I wouldn’t mix meth with coke. If ur in PA u know the bags are trash now but they help with the coke down.