• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV coke beginner please help

I’m a girl haha but anyways what do you mean

This weekend I had some success but then had such trouble drawing blood when I was sure I had it in the vein I have no idea why it was so fucking frustrating
My bad lol, what I was trying to say is, sister, is that it's fairly easy to go a bit heavy my mistake resulting in that hot shot which will give you a seizure. So be careful. Tha fact that your here says that so good on you 👍
I'm going to have to agree w the sentiment that girls who iv are indeed hot!!😁

My bad lol, what I was trying to say is, sister, is that it's fairly easy to go a bit heavy my mistake resulting in that hot shot which will give you a seizure. So be careful. Tha fact that your here says that so good on you 👍
I'm going to have to agree w the sentiment that girls who iv are indeed hot!!😁
Thank you 💗💗💗

I’d say it’s a good idea to do do a little test when you shooting new coke. That’s what i do and I’m sure most do. I’ve build a tolerance pretty quick on a 2+ week binge. Doing a 1/4 oz in a weekend. Now my big hits just just make my face numb give me the lovely taste and a faint ringer that lasts for a few min then everything is gone.ore relaxed than anything, not tweaked like I used to be. Anyone else experience the same thing?

I’d say it’s a good idea to do do a little test when you shooting new coke. That’s what i do and I’m sure most do. I’ve build a tolerance pretty quick on a 2+ week binge. Doing a 1/4 oz in a weekend. Now my big hits just just make my face numb give me the lovely taste and a faint ringer that lasts for a few min then everything is gone.ore relaxed than anything, not tweaked like I used to be. Anyone else experience the same thing?
oh gosh all the damn time!!Welcome to BL! Awesome name btw, yeah test test test~*taps microphone........but yeah id say its a good idea to do do, welcome aboard! hope you find the best most awesome shared experiences here.~hug

I don't experience that. The high is way present for every shot. I'm doing at minimum an eight ball a week sometimes two. The first shot of the night puts me on my ass every time. I do not start with any more than .15-.18. I'll finish at 2.3. Any more than that and I'll puke my brains out. ✌️❤️

I don't experience that. The high is way present for every shot. I'm doing at minimum an eight ball a week sometimes two. The first shot of the night puts me on my ass every time. I do not start with any more than .15-.18. I'll finish at 2.3. Any more than that and I'll puke my brains out. ✌️❤️
Finish at .23. Not 2.3 lol! That was the case I would not be sitting here typing this. Peace out brother

I’ve yet to puke. Just have a steady bellringer and the feeling of about to pass out. I’ve heard people puke when they do too much. It’s Interesting.

I went to do my shot, still did it, missed, slowly creeping up on me but only
The bad side effects, wtf is it though
Supposed to be coke and heroin not even sure which one did this

Since we're on the subject here I find myself at the moment sitting in front of an 8 ball with only a 3 ml rig at my disposal. It works fine for the first couple of hits but then and after that it's not much more than a tease every time. I would try a higher concentration but it doesn't seem like it makes much difference. So it seems like even if I keep adding more it doesn't really make it much stronger. So is this what I'm stuck with? Unless I want to go overboard and make it into slurry and pull that up into the barrel?

You know that little air bubble that's sometimes left at the top of the plunger? That always freaks me out so my habit became pulling out when there's just a tiny bit left in the barrel and squirting out the last little bit along with that air bubble because I'm paranoid that I might not be paying attention and push it in a vein. I assume any air at all would be very bad? Do other people do the same thing?
I’m a medic. Don’t worry about that, it’s negative pressure. Sometimes when you draw back, you’ll find the syringe wants to pull away from your hand… you’re in the right place.

My arms are fucked. They’ve never been visible and they’re hard to palpate. I use my cephalic veins the most. If you got difficult veins, you learn your own map pretty quickly. Also when you screw your veins up, leave them and they’ll divert around creating a new route. I mean it’s all shit. We shouldn’t be doing it. But here we are. And I think the OP is right, it’s far better to talk to others on here then go in blind. Below I’m going to write how to inject as sterile as possible. I’m sure lots of ppl that are new to iv aren’t as familiar. So…
*all my works are packed/use once, given by local drug charity

1/ get your stuff ready, I use…
- 1ml syringe
- spoon with filter in packet
- tiny sniff spoon
- sterilised water vial
- steret (alcohol wipe) x2
- your drug (!!) [weighed out]
- torniquet
- sharps bin

2/ Unwrap the spoon, I put coke (around 4 chunky lines for me) in the spoon, I use the clear plastic from the spoon packet and put the filter in it, in the dip.

3/ I draw up (personally), 0.6 ml, I squirt a bit over my filter, then I turn over and do the same again. Re sheath needle.

4/ I then go and run my arm under warm water (don’t tap/slap/rub your arm). Dry it and have a look at my veins. If I’m going wrist then torniquet lower etc. Have a look at anatomy poster if it helps.

5/ I add the water (0.5ml) to the coke, stir with my mini spoon thing. Stick needle in the filter half way and draw up coke. I then draw back to about 0.8 to add air. Needle upward I flick the syringe so air bubbles come up then flush air out so I’m ready. Hopefully (!!), it’s now mixed, no bubbles and clear.

6/ I re-sheath and put needle down. Get one steret and cover the vein area I’m hoping to go to. Then another for the fingers of the hand I’ll be using. No point using one then touching around for 10 mins. Torniquet should be doing it’s job.

7/ If I’m using my left arm I put a pillow under, clench my fist to keep skin as tight as possible. Palpate the vein with right arm, it’ll feel soft and bouncy. Do it with your eyes closed and trace it if you’re unsure. There’s quite a few chunky veins but you may not be able to see them.

8/ Check the bevel of the needle, you want to go in with the longest point first facing upwards (google for diagram). Before you put the needle in, don’t rush. Take time you’ve got the right place. Advance the needle, go in confidently, if you piss about it’ll hurt more. If you think you’re in a vein, draw needle back about 0.1 and you’ll get dark red flashback. Most of the time I get some blood without drawing because of the pressure. If you got flashback, release torniquet (I use my mouth!) and steadily inject, not too fast!!

9/ If you can’t find a vein. Stay where you are, often you might be above it, next to it etc. Sometimes you might have gone too deep. Pull back needle and slowly drawing back, you may find that blood comes in (stay there!) and you’ve got it. Check it again. If not then keep coming back, release draw (you’ll get a bubble/bubbles) - don’t worry it’s just negative pressure. You didn’t pull air out of your blood. So… you’re still in and back at the beginning. Have a good look. If there’s swelling or any bruising then come out and apply pressure. If you miss when you pull out you get no or very little blood. If you did but didn’t realise it you’ll get blood and a nice little haematoma. Anyways, look and try and see where you went wrong. Remember your needle is still in. Get the needle to the right angle (person dependent if you bigger then you’ll need to go steep), advance the needle slowly, you can feel a little tap on the bigger veins and another push through. Once you’re in then pull back etc. Basically if you miss, it doesn’t mean that you can’t still find it, just keep pulling back, advance slowly and try different angles. Four times max then I’d try a new vein, if it gets painful or swelling etc then needle out and apply pressure for a good 5 mins.

10/ Now…. you’ve got it in, torniquet off, needle out. Needle in sharps bin. Grab the used steret and press down hard. You won’t bruise and it really helps the vein not collapse. Lay back and enjoy ᵇᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒʸᵃʰʰʰʰʰʰʰʰ

Hope that’s helpful to anyone who hasn’t before. Stay clean and get the right works. I wish I hadn’t rushed when I started iv. I’m used to other drugs (given job) and I just forgot that what I’m putting in… it’s not same, it’s caustic! So all the bits up there do help.

V.

My suggestion is don't go anywhere near your wrists. After a couple of shots you'll be shaking so bad its just a recipe for a disaster.

Not to mention if I'm 5-6-7 shots deep in the night I can sometimes barely hit in my arms because my veins have gotten so small and my hands are shaking like a fucking earthquake.

Plus your wrists are just risky. I've only heard horror stories.

Please stop shooting coke. There’s a fuck ton of risks doing this.
I wish I hadn’t started I’ll be honest. But it’s better to reduce risk with advice. I’m shooting up so many times during the day, every day. Sniffing does nothing now.

Hands are actually fine, it where I’d put a cannula with a lot going through it. I agree on the shakes though! I think it depends on the coke batch and how caustic it is. My last was awful. This one I’m doing hands and feet, the last one ruined my ACF and other decent arm veins.

Stay safe, OP. Reduce risk as much as possible and clean kit.