• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe iv bupe half-life?

unclemike

Greenlighter
does anyone know the half life of buprenorphine injectable, or at least if it differs from suboxone taken SL? i know there are differences amongst the various ROAs in terms of length of action, onset etc, but i also was under the impression that the half life was also different when injected. my thought is that the half life is shorter when injected but please let me know if my thinking is incorrect. Thanks! Btw, we’re talking about buprenorphine hydrochloride 0.3mg/mL. Thanks!

I think injecting is a little bit shorter than sublingual, but probably longer lasting than snorting it

I always found snorting bupe to be stimulating and create a small bit of anxiety, oral more traditional opiate buzz, but I always IV Suboxone these days idk why. I just feel better when I do it IV I guess

When I injected bupe on a daily basis one shot would hold me to the next day, I'd inject 16 MG a day typically

I think injecting is a little bit shorter than sublingual, but probably longer lasting than snorting it

I always found snorting bupe to be stimulating and create a small bit of anxiety, oral more traditional opiate buzz, but I always IV Suboxone these days idk why. I just feel better when I do it IV I guess
I have some suboxone tablets the generic ones that basically are the same size and shape as the original orange ones. Are you able to advise me here on the best way to prepare that pill for injection? I want to spread my supply out as I don’t want to renew it after this month. I was able to prepare an injection earlier today but there is a lot of binder and I feel like I could’ve done a better job not losing so much bupe, but I had to make it clear I’m not shooting anything unless it’s clear.

^
You should really only go at it with a micron filter. If you really can't get one the next best thing is stuffing a 2,5 ml syringe with cotton (like at the least half of it) and pushing your solution through it , you will lose some material obviously but you can keep flushing it with more saline.