• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

ITS TIME TO PARTY HARD ONLINE Styleez.

Im endin this bad boy at one good sir
but i think itd be nice to set up a BL club night and we could broadcast BLers sets as this was pure wickedness! So save those sets for then, it'll be sometime soon (within the next few weeks)

Just finishin some Bloody Beetroots and about to dive into an hour of french filter house, brought to you by The Phantoms Revenge

last two sets of the event:

Treasure Fingers - December 08 Mix
ea1475 - Acids and Bass

sets will be up for download in main thread within the upcoming days

Tunes in

After sleep, work, and the party is still banging.... props thizzer

thanks man :)

Just wanted to say thank you to all who helped out with this party, the mods, smods, and admins who made this a reality, all those who submitted DJ sets - you guys are amazing and every set was delicious.

All of you posters that created a great vibe during the party - you rock.

All of you are amazing and it was you who made this event possible, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you :)<3

Last edited:
^You did an amazing job!
THANK YOU!!
You worked very hard on this so kudos to you and Maz! :)

Thanks to all who were involved. My employer was too tight to have a Christmas party for us this year, thankfully Bluelight came through with the goods. :)

Good times.

I will host one on christmas eve morning going all the way till christmas dinner time, anyone interested?

just so everyone is aware, the irc channels are always open, and everyone is always welcome in there. <3