• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

ITS TIME TO PARTY HARD ONLINE Styleez.

MazDan

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the first Worldwide Bluelight online Festivus party.

Before we begin, there a couple of rules.

1. This will only be as good as we all make it so lets get down and boogie.

2. Please keep in mind that the BLUA still governs behaviour.

3. There is no rule number 3 cos i said there was only gunna be a couple so without further bullshit...............lets do it.

The Electronic Music Forum has come together to bring you some bangin' beats as you party it up with us on December 19.

Alright everyone, id like to thank the BLers who have given their time to help out with this shindig, and i cant wait for it to get poppin! Although we had a quite a number of BLers who signed up, only a select few actually submited sets to be played :)(), so because of this ive decided to put in some of my favorite mixes to be played throughout the event. [/center]

Official Set Times:

Recorded Sets: Bluelight Radio
this will be running for the entire event playing everyones set and some of my favorite sets by other DJs. There is also a chatroom to go along with this broadcast where everyone can chat about the music and things in general. Mixes will be played at random.

Set List:

Bluelighter Mixes:
toa$t - Live at the opulent temple
ea1475 - Acids & Bass
Sega420 - un-named set

Other DJs Mixes:
Steve Lawler - 2001 Tribal House Mix
Excision - Shambhala 2009 mix
Boys Noize - Essential Mix
Busy P & DJ Mehdi - Essential Mix
Don Rimini - I Love Techno 2009
Subvert - Dirt Mix
The Phantoms Revenge - French House Mixtape
Foamo - House Party Mix
Bassnectar - Live Set for KISS FM
The Bloody Beetroots - Live at Pig Radio

Live Sets:
Set times are in GMT -8 and are as follows

9pm (12/19) -1am (12/20) - @lterEgo *unofficial*
7pm (12/19) - ? (12/20) - jpgrdnr

If you would like to send in a set to be played we are still accepting all sets, so all you have to do is send it via PM to me and ill put it up to be played!

Cheers everyone

Party chat room​

We chose mIRC because anybody can join at any time without the need to create an account. It is also avaible as a downloaded client or a web interface.
Take note that you can still register a free account with mIRC if you desire to do so.

You can join either by downloading the mIRC Client (alternate download link) or by using the Web Interface

This is a project from the ED Staff only and is not an official BlueLight site. However, the room will be moderated and we expect users to follow the BlueLight User Agreement , remain polite and kind to others.

NOTE: if you join and you are the only one in the room its because you have the wrong server, type the following command to rectify: /server *.undernet.org (replace * by us or eu)

Instructions for the Web Interface:

*Note, if you're in the US and the US server doesn't work, use the EU server.

webinterface.jpg

Instructions for the client interface:

Download and install mIRC from the provided link mIRC Client

Once installed start the program.

First you need to setup your identity
clientstep1.jpg

Then you have to chose the right server
clientstep2.jpg

Once you have selected the server, it will take you back to step 1 where you can now click 'connect'

Once connected this window will appear, simply enter #BlueLightED as the channel name and click 'join'

clientstep3.jpg

For Mac users who can't use the web interface, Whacked_Out was nice enough to provide some instructions

Download the client Minerva trough the link Here

Cick "Minerva IRC" and go to "Connection Settings"
step1.tif

Fill the boxes with the app info.
step2.tif

Click on "Connection". See pic. This is the server i used. Other ones don't seem to work.
step3.tif

Once the connection is created, click on the "Connect" button (lightning blot button on the upper left corner) and choose the connection that you created.
step4.tif

Then, just click on the "Connect" Button, once connected, just type /join #BlueLightED to join the channel.
step5.tif

The Live chat is now open so feel free to try it :)

Last edited:
I'm trying.....
hopefully I get it figured out soon.

^I'm jealous.
Did you use this Minerva thing?
It says it can't find a server-

and Maz- I haven't tried the music yet b/c my good comp broke and I want to get Minerva working and then try something else:) (Everything slows this comp down:))

aha, mate I am no expert with the xlink thingy but maybe try PM to ZZxyz.....

I never tried Minerva. I just followed all the steps in the tutorial. It took me a few goes to get it right

This is ground control to Major Tom.
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

Can some of you guys and gals grab those plates of food and pass them arround.

mmmm prawns

Garlic-&-Chilli-Prawns.jpg

you crazy aussies and your silly lingo :p

i think some posters will enjoy this,
taco shmell anyone?

taco-bell.png

Special order for very buffed just arrived at the door.........

why-is-taco-bell-not-healthy-for-you.jpg

those prawns look yummy-
Praaaaawwwnnnnnsssss...............
i finally found a server through minerva that worked but it shows me as the only one on :(
I can't possibly download another thing onto this old computer- Do you have to download xchat??

anyone want some Kebab?

beef_kebab_cooked.jpg

Currently Playing: Steve Lawler - Tribal House Mix 2001
Next on deck (within 5 minuts): Don Rimini - I Love Techno 2009

those prawns look yummy-
Praaaaawwwnnnnnsssss...............
i finally found a server through minerva that worked but it shows me as the only one on :(
I can't possibly download another thing onto this old computer- Do you have to download xchat??

Xchat is probably below 10mb, shouldnt have any difficulty downloading and installing :)