Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Its time for a cleanup.

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
This forum has become such a huge wealth of information over the years that its now one of the largest on the board with thread count. As a result we are going to do a bit of spring cleaning and delete the older threads.

This will be done in stages over the next month to make sure we don't lose anything good.

The first delete will be 2 weeks from today on all threads earlier than January 2002.

2 weeks following we will delete anything earlier than June 2002.

When thats been done properly we will work the same way into 2003.

If you want anything at all saved either bump the thread, link the thread here or PM one of the mods to move it to the archive.

Last edited:
Archive will always stay.

Only threads in the main forum with no posts after 2003 will be removed at this stage so the gems you listed will be safe as they have much newer posts :)

If you set the thread display options like this at the bottom of the page its easier to see the older threads:

Attachments

• threads.JPG
    threads.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 79
Page 120 is June 2003 - so you'd be looking at any of the threads on pp.120-206

(Just a few to look through there ;))

just a thought, I think it could be an interesting exercise to look through (in chronological order) the Perth pill threads to determine if there are any patterns in people's perceptions of strength and purity of pills over a 5 year period...

Not sure if those threads have any use to others though so doesn't make sense to add to the archive.

*ponders*

^i might actually save those and correlate it in my copiuos spare time. although i just saw how fucking many there was. hmmm.

Last edited:
If you think theres some value there I am happy to bulk move them all to the archive.

OK Fry-d- , I think there could be value in it! If you could put them into archive, at some point I'll have a look over them, perhaps yossarian_is_sane can help :)

I've moved them all, please make sure to let me know if I've missed any.

Also if theres any other threads anyone would like to keep make sure to let a mod know.

Tronica said:
OK Fry-d- , I think there could be value in it! If you could put them into archive, at some point I'll have a look over them, perhaps yossarian_is_sane can help :)

Yeah just Pm me if you need a hand. Ill have a poke at them next week after work and see how i go.

Fry-d- said:
If you want anything at all saved either bump the thread, link the thread here or PM one of the mods to move it to the archive.

anything that i've posted in

=D

if yossarion is sane so to speak, how does he intend on correlating meaningless data into anything trevor hendy would promote?

I think it would be a good idea to keep the 'Eating Nurofen +' thread, the giant beast that it is.

whilst some posts my need to be culled, the bulk of it represents some very useable info

scratch that; its archived... yes im a dick!

Cosmonaut said:
if yossarion is sane so to speak, how does he intend on correlating meaningless data into anything trevor hendy would promote?

Because Nutri-Grain is the god of foodstuffs?

2 Weeks from yesturday everything prior to mid June 2002 will be gone so make sure you have a look if theres anything you want kept!

I've flicked through pages 160 - the end.

If I get a chance I'll look at the more recent stuff early next week.

:)