• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

It's roll night.

Last Thursday for Deadmau5, had been a week prior to that I rolled two nights straight. I rolled a month before that. I may roll on 10/30 but will wait until Thanksgiving otherwise.

i just started rolling may of 2010, but i've been regular ever 1.5 months... my supplier stopped doin what a supplier does tho...
i really wanted to roll this weekend and i called him up and he tells me no more molly, nor where i can get any:(

im in limbo folks

HOO Fuck! Itss roll night. Deadmau5 @ Smokeoutt Im rollin tough on purple glocks bout to go find a hit of @c!D !!

Sent From my iPhone

i just started rolling may of 2010, but i've been regular ever 1.5 months... my supplier stopped doin what a supplier does tho...
i really wanted to roll this weekend and i called him up and he tells me no more molly, nor where i can get any:(

im in limbo folks

Sad story. Sounds like attemped source, not allowed.

I roll about every weekend. sometimes during the week too. Just depending on whats going around in my neighborhood. I cant lie, I dont usually wait a full month in between rolls.

The first 3 times I did it, it was just a spur of the moment sort of thing when I was 15 - 17. in like 08' Idk it was when those transformer pipes were goin around. I took a purple one and I was mid sentance and my tounge wouldnt move and I was slurring and falling down. that was bad. but then I had some other pills and when I was 17 I tried molly and ever since then I havnt ever spaced more than 3 weeks.

So a 2 week / 1 1/2 week roll space. on average.