• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

It's probably about time

Vendor In Disguise

Ex-Bluelighter
Alright people,

Been lurking here for about a year and a half. Many drug fueled googling sessions have helped me end up on various threads here.

I love exploring different regions of the mind, no matter what the situation. Entactogenic partying, gambling with insane, impulsive datura sessions, or just smoking plenty of weed & chill with some mild visuals.

I tend to find myself going through medicine cabinets just to read the ingredients.

I have plenty to say on a lot of stuff, but I tend to get lost for words & type things in whatever order comes to me in my head.

Recently been exploring the RC scene, I had a great love affair with mephedrone & I found that my sensible use, 3 days a week for maybe 3 months was a really great time in my life & I never understood why people ruin it for themselves and everyone else by taking too much. It gave me so much more confidence in everyday life and I do miss it (but not in a scrambling around my floor looking for dots of powder type of way.

So aye, I could go on, but go ahead & welcome me or not.

This new member was told to re-sign up under a different alias.
So for all the lurkers out there thinking about signing up, remember that Bluelight is not the place to come to advertise any sort of "products."