It's Only Pizz!! Hitting rock bottom with tramadol? Possible help for those desperate and WD.

I wouldn't wanna drink my own pee, but i understand desperate times call for desperate measures. I had tramadol withdrawals once. It was fucking horrible. What's crazy is I've heard even heroin addicts say tramadol withdrawals were worse than any other opiate. Must be because of the long half-life 'cause they're pretty weak.

Yep man. It was almost like survival thing (like that famous guy who drank his pee in situations like this) :ROFLMAO:

I have always thought that the WD of tramadol is so strong because of its action on serotonin / noradrenaline.

For this reason, I have thought this CRAZY IDEA that after 24-48 hours, a dose of some AD (especially an SNRI) can help a lot. The problem is that you have to be careful, because if you take tramadol again you risk a seizure or serotonin syndrome. Plus it probably won't even work the metabolization (tramadol> o-dsmt). For the same reason, I would choose a very short half-life AD (venlafaxine?). Fluoxetine definitely not. That shit can last on your body for up to a month.

I would only do it at times when I know I won't be taking tramadol in weeks or in the process of quitting.

Yeah man. Here on an island in the ass of the shitworld and yesterday I called the pharmacy and they told me that they ran out of tramadol (in drops, oral solution, my favorite). They only have a shit of boxes of 10x50 mg pills. Fuuuuuuuuuck!!! On Monday I wish I got my shipments for tramadol. Where are you from buddie? Chile too? hahahaha.

I am taking one box per day (500 mg) plus the piss :LOL: (I estimate 50-100 odsmt straight from my cock with good luck) and at least my tolerance has dropped quite a bit these days. I'm saving any piss anyway hahaha. The bottom of my refrigerator is almost full.

Man. I need an urgent lobotomy. :ROFLMAO:

2020-11-29-04-17-21-485.jpg

Yeah. The piss-high doesn't last long (but it may be from taking too much clonazepam in the morning). In general, my high (euphoria wise) with tramadol doesn't last long either (again euphoria wise). I've too high a tolerance. Some days ago, I took 2000 mg. (!!!) in 5 hours and I think I felt like in heaven (** please, guest or user, don't do it **). But, my good mood with a large dose (1000+) can last up to 24 hours or more. I don't know if that would call it "high" but it's definitely a feeling very different from when I'm with nothing. At 24-30 hours I already begin to feel the first symptoms of WD. Sweat, high libido, stuffy nose, fatigue, bad mood, etc.

I posted a trip report the next day right here, because I felt like it would be my last binge on tramadol and I just wanted to describe it a bit. But I suck expressing myself hahaha. (https://tinyurl.com/yyo26yk2)

Yeah In fact, I think so, but it's difficult to calculate how much tramadol or o-desmethyltramadol you are drinking. In fact, I recently drank too much and began to feel muscle jerks throughout my body, as I have not had in a long time.

But to the guest or user reading this (who is ashamed to ask) I would just tell them to drink slowly until they feel their withdrawal symptoms have stopped. You don't need to get high on piss haahhaa.

I myself am now taking 500 mg. of tramadol and pee that I saved from a heavy tram consumption day and I feel great. No side effects. In fact, refrigerated pee tastes a thousand times better.

It tastes like tap-water with a certain chemical taste (tramadol plus metabolites of the benzos I took yesterday?).

P.S. Some mod please changed my status to piss-drinker. :ROFLMAO:
Good stuff Sir Sonic. I'm in Spain but originally from UK (what's fucking left of it after Boris Johnson sells the place off). I'm in for anything so I shall be imbibing my piss this afternoon. I have 37.5mg Tram pills. . .but they're mixed with 325mg of Paracetamol. I'll update you. Have a great day and thanks for your excellent posts. Keep em coming!!

Christ on a bike.... this whole thread...

No, just no.

Urine drinking is not a HR method in any way. Not only will it put your kidneys under pressure, people have some weird belief that it’s totally sterile for consumption and that is untrue. You’re risking getting pretty unwell drinking your own piss.

Urine is excreted from your body for a reason.

Good stuff Sir Sonic. I'm in Spain but originally from UK (what's fucking left of it after Boris Johnson sells the place off). I'm in for anything so I shall be imbibing my piss this afternoon. I have 37.5mg Tram pills. . .but they're mixed with 325mg of Paracetamol. I'll update you. Have a great day and thanks for your excellent posts. Keep em coming!!

Oh from UK? From what part? My username is in honor of Oasis and its song Supersonic. I hope you like them. Or maybe not. :ROFLMAO: Everyone has different tastes. But I like a lot of UK artists.

Ouch! it's tramadol and acetaminophen. Can't do a "cold water extraction" with tramadol as with codeine? Hope so. Would be ideal.

How much tramadol do you take or how many pills a day?

Cheers. Mate.

I don't mind you quoting me at all. Matter of fact: I ALMOST regretted deleting that post and I'm glad you kept a part of it. Hint: quotes don't show up on Google Searches! :ROFLMAO: And I figured you'd seen the post and gotten the gist of it anyway.

That little bit of a "method" is based purely on conjecture, logic, and common sense. The citric acid and ethanol suggestion is a byproduct of my Fentanyl patch extraction research is all (that being the final preparation for short-term storage). As for caffeine (which you asked about on another thread): the idea was to try as best to have already pissed out as much as everything (basically flushing your system as much as possible prior to saving the "product") as was possible with the exception of the Tramadol (metabolite) and benzodiazepine (possible metabolites). Dunno. Give it a try. Maybe and if things work out: you could end up with a salable product which, if priced correctly, could go a long way to paying for Tramadol. What do I know! :ROFLMAO:

Bear in mind here: we're not trying to make a fine wine or bake a nice chocolate cake! And there's no recipe for this either! It's uncharted and pioneering territory this! :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't regret it, because the mods magically delete it anyway hahaha. :LOL: Idk why. I find your post quite interesting and that even serves as advice of "harm reduction".

Right now, I am drinking a mixture of tramadol, o-desmethyltramadol, caffeine, and clonazepam. And god knows what else.

Before, with just 500 mg. per 24 hours of tram, I would feel like shit, not WDing but my mood would be somewhat low. Instead, now I feel my mood great. In fact, I could go jogging later. I have energy like a race horse. :LOL: I feel GREAT, despite having a little urea breath. :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, will the tramadol metabolite (WHAT IS IMPORTANT to me) be safe with a little citric acid or ethanol? I will trust your knowledge, buddy. I don't know anything about science (I repeated two years in high-school in fact :LOL:) that's why I ask. Won't it kill the metabolite or something? LOL

Yep man. It was almost like survival thing (like that famous guy who drank his pee in situations like this) :ROFLMAO:

I have always thought that the WD of tramadol is so strong because of its action on serotonin / noradrenaline.

For this reason, I have thought this CRAZY IDEA that after 24-48 hours, a dose of some AD (especially an SNRI) can help a lot. The problem is that you have to be careful, because if you take tramadol again you risk a seizure or serotonin syndrome. Plus it probably won't even work the metabolization (tramadol> o-dsmt). For the same reason, I would choose a very short half-life AD (venlafaxine?). Fluoxetine definitely not. That shit can last on your body for up to a month.

I would only do it at times when I know I won't be taking tramadol in weeks or in the process of quitting.
While serotonin syndrome is serious, let me just say, it is rare. I wouldn’t worry too much about it- take the antidepressant.

While serotonin syndrome is serious, let me just say, it is rare. I wouldn’t worry too much about it- take the antidepressant.

Yeah That was the original plan. When I ran out of tramadol (not drinking the damn piss :LOL: ) I took a 37.5 or 75 mg venlafaxine. In the past, it seemed like a great AD to me. Stimulating, quench hunger (which is important for my ED) and lift your mood. Also I think its half-life is 9 hours or something like that. In about two days I should almost be out of my body.

Thing about ADs is that many have a long half-life and if you are addicted to tramadol like me and relapse, not only is it seems dangerous, but not even the tram will metabolize into odesmethyltramadol (ADs occupy mostly the same enzymes as tramadol) .

But in March when I was off tramadol for almost a month, I was taking sertraline and it was working somewhat. I only felt the WD of the opioid metabolites but slight. I could live peacefully.

Christ on a bike.... this whole thread...

No, just no.

Urine drinking is not a HR method in any way. Not only will it put your kidneys under pressure, people have some weird belief that it’s totally sterile for consumption and that is untrue. You’re risking getting pretty unwell drinking your own piss.

Urine is excreted from your body for a reason.

Christ on a bike? I don't know why, I'm kinda high, but that made me laugh a lot. :ROFLMAO:

All opinions are welcome. Especially from people (like you) who have more knowledge.

Do you think 500-800 mL of urine once a week is harmful? Like 1800 mg. of tramadol it's harmful to the kidneys or MORE.

Far be it for me to disagree with you but if you read the Vice article and do a bit of research on the topic: it's being done on an almost industrial scale so far as I can tell (for meth. anyway). Well: extracting meth. from piss that is.

And what's wrong with my little formula if I may ask? Seems it'd be sterile enough to a point not?

And given my alcohol analogy and that urine is made up mainly of water: I'm pretty sure that once the piss is clear it contains not much else than water and alcohol.

And not to mention there's a whole bunch of sites purporting "urine therapy" as being a "cure all".

Anyway. Just trying to help a buddy out really. My formulation cannot be any worse than what's ALREADY happening let's be honest. That's a pure definition of harm reduction right there! :ROFLMAO:

You sure are going to love my next post though... :ROFLMAO:

What about cultures that drink their own urine to cure certain diseases? I don't think it's that harmful, especially if you eat little and healthy.

I think drinking my own pee is almost better than taking 2000mg. of tramadol a day. From the point of view of "harm reduction" of course.

Serotonin syndrome is not rare in people who abuse tramadol though. That’s the thing.

Do you think 500-800 mL of urine once a week is harmful? Like 1800 mg. of tramadol it's harmful to the kidneys or MORE.
I think you are putting your kidneys under a lot of unnecessary strain. It’s not something I’d advise you do every week. Like it’s a LAST resort kind of method if you ran out. It’s not something you should be using regularly. You’re gonna get sick eventually and I hope that island you live on has a good lab so they can grow/test a culture and see which bacteria it is to treat you properly.

I’d also very much warn you against consuming your urine and taking oral tramadol, you’ve no idea how much o-DT you’re taking.

At the end of the day, I knew when you posted the last thread about o- desmethyltramadol you were drinking your own piss or thinking about it. Man, step back and think about it though. It’s not right that anyone here is encouraging you.

There are cultures who do drink their own urine but they also take a lot of other things that offset the negative effects of it. They have also the constitution to drink their own piss.

I told you before what I think, you need to taper down badly and you’re really risking your own health.

Far be it for me to disagree with you but if you read the Vice article and do a bit of research on the topic: it's being done on an almost industrial scale so far as I can tell (for meth. anyway). Well: extracting meth. from piss that is.

And what's wrong with my little formula if I may ask? Seems it'd be sterile enough to a point not?

And given my alcohol analogy and that urine is made up mainly of water: I'm pretty sure that once the piss is clear it contains not much else than water and alcohol.

And not to mention there's a whole bunch of sites purporting "urine therapy" as being a "cure all".

Anyway. Just trying to help a buddy out really. My formulation cannot be any worse than what's ALREADY happening let's be honest. That's a pure definition of harm reduction right there! :ROFLMAO:

You sure are going to love my next post though... :ROFLMAO:
As for you, you overestimate your education in these matters. No offence.

Serotonin syndrome is not rare in people who abuse tramadol though. That’s the thing.

I think you are putting your kidneys under a lot of unnecessary strain. It’s not something I’d advise you do every week. Like it’s a LAST resort kind of method if you ran out. It’s not something you should be using regularly. You’re gonna get sick eventually and I hope that island you live on has a good lab so they can grow/test a culture and see which bacteria it is to treat you properly.

I’d also very much warn you against consuming your urine and taking oral tramadol, you’ve no idea how much o-DT you’re taking.

At the end of the day, I knew when you posted the last thread about o- desmethyltramadol you were drinking your own piss or thinking about it. Man, step back and think about it though. It’s not right that anyone here is encouraging you.

There are cultures who do drink their own urine but they also take a lot of other things that offset the negative effects of it. They have also the constitution to drink their own piss.

I told you before what I think, you need to taper down badly and you’re really risking your own health.

Wow. I really appreciate your comment. You seem like a person who knows what she's talking about (do you study medicine or some similar?).

This shitty island definitely has labs, but that good? I don't know.

I will probably end up with kidney or liver damage or dead if I'm lucky. I guess I deserve it for being so fearless about my health.

A good read for anyone just starting to experiment with tramadol. I wish I had read it when I started abusing it. So my advice to the bunch of guests reading this forum is TRAMADOL IS ADDICTIVE.

And by the way and if you look at the multiple threads on this particular topic:

Every effort has been made to suggest tapering and getting off of this shit. The first thread started out with benzodizepines. The next was about Tramadol. So I don't see the proper solution to all of this as being a high priority right now. So. Just trying to make the best of a bad situation (maybe having a bit of fun along the way too if the truth be told).
This is where having fun isn’t being taken as fun. It’s sounding encouraging to me and this should definitely not be encouraged.

Wow. I really appreciate your comment. You seem like a person who knows what she's talking about (do you study medicine or some similar?).

This shitty island definitely has labs, but that good? I don't know.

I will probably end up with kidney or liver damage or dead if I'm lucky. I guess I deserve it for being so fearless about my health.

A good read for anyone just starting to experiment with tramadol. I wish I had read it when I started abusing it. So my advice to the bunch of guests reading this forum is TRAMADOL IS ADDICTIVE.
I work in a lab currently and I’m starting my PhD shortly in pharmacogenomics so...

Trust me when I say that you’re on a fine line here. That taking 2000mg tramadol is highly dangerous and that if you get sick drinking your own piss you’re gonna need a good lab in your local hospital or nearby.

And by the way and if you look at the multiple threads on this particular topic:

Every effort has been made to suggest tapering and getting off of this shit. The first thread started out with benzodizepines. The next was about Tramadol. So I don't see the proper solution to all of this as being a high priority right now. So. Just trying to make the best of a bad situation (maybe having a bit of fun along the way too if the truth be told).

Yeah man. I should quit this shit, but I'm not sure if I want to (do you want to quit 100% when you quit?) Or you need some kind of signal or damage (maybe a seizure, OD or kidney damage like @PrincessDiz say it) to see reason.

I don't want to spend WDing at the holidays. Last year I did it and it was hell. But every time I find a stupid reason to keep using or drinking (...).

Yeah man. I should quit this shit, but I'm not sure if I want to (do you want to quit 100% when you quit?) Or you need some kind of signal or damage (maybe a seizure, OD or kidney damage like @PrincessDiz say it) to see reason.

I don't want to spend WDing at the holidays. Last year I did it and it was hell. But every time I find a stupid reason to keep using or drinking (...).
You need to want to quit and if you don’t right now then 🤷🏼‍♀️ But look at it this way, how far down do you have to get to finally quit, you’re already drinking your own piss.

As I said earlier, at least this shortage of tramadol is making me drop my tolerance quickly. The 2000 mg thing. it was one last binge. Because it was also a personal and important day for me.

Back to the topic...

Well on second thought: you never know you know. I mean to say: have you LOOKED (for Tramadol pill casings)? :ROFLMAO: Depending on how or how often you usually shit: maybe there is indeed something to this! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Please note: I am not a medical professional. In addition: I do not advocate the ingestion of bodily excretions for whatever reason.

Man. I'm definitely nodding off right (feeeeeeeeeeeelig gooooooood) and it's hard to type right now but yours really made me laugh.

Opioids make me crap hopefully 1 time a day. :LOL:

But that's falling too low, you don't think. (Even for someone like me). However, only 10% of tramadol is excreted in the feces, so it is not worth it. :ROFLMAO:

Trust me when I say that you’re on a fine line here. That taking 2000mg tramadol is highly dangerous and that if you get sick drinking your own piss you’re gonna need a good lab in your local hospital or nearby.

More than a laboratory, I think I need a GOOD psychiatrist or psychologist. Definitely. Social anxiety, pill addict, depression, piss drinker (possible urine filia?), Eating disorders. I have almost everything.

Jokes aside, in December or January I'll get a checkup. (free benefit from my damn insurer) That should show if something weird is going on, don't you think?

Seems it's "our day" today.

I'm not condoning this. But in fairness to the OP and as I understand it: it's not a regular thing nor a habit. It's an effort to avoid withdrawal until the next batch arrives.

But of course: there's been some "piss taking" (no pun intended) on the thread too. Which I'm sure THIS OP understands only too well.

Wow. I lost something. How is that of "our day". :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, buddy. On Monday or Tuesday, my box with trams will definitely arrive. I hope they last long enough for me not to resort to this gross and reprehensible practice. :love:

As I said earlier, at least this shortage of tramadol is making me drop my tolerance quickly. The 2000 mg thing. it was one last binge. Because it was also a personal and important day for me.

Man. I'm definitely nodding off right (feeeeeeeeeeeelig gooooooood) and it's hard to type right now but yours really made me laugh.

Opioids make me crap hopefully 1 time a day. :LOL:

But that's falling too low, you don't think. (Even for someone like me). However, only 10% of tramadol is excreted in the feces, so it is not worth it. :ROFLMAO:

More than a laboratory, I think I need a GOOD psychiatrist or psychologist. Definitely. Social anxiety, pill addict, depression, piss drinker (possible urine filia?), Eating disorders. I have almost everything.

Jokes aside, in December or January I'll get a checkup. (free benefit from my damn insurer) That should show if something weird is going on, don't you think?
Eating disorder on top of everything?! Seriously, please reach out and get some help.

In meantime, please make sure you’re hydrated, that you’re getting some electrolytes into you and do your best to eat nutrient rich foods, even if it’s just soup.

Eating disorder on top of everything?! Seriously, please reach out and get some help.

In meantime, please make sure you’re hydrated, that you’re getting some electrolytes into you and do your best to eat nutrient rich foods, even if it’s just soup.

No, but now I have it more controlled.

In fact, funny as it may sound, tramadol really helped me outgrow it and eating something better, put me on a bit of weight too (at one point I was 90 pounds). To be honest the WD was the one that made me gain the most weight. Those cravings for sweet things were HUGE.