It's Only Pizz!! Hitting rock bottom with tramadol? Possible help for those desperate and WD.

Hmmm. I wonder how much ketamine is excreted in one's urine 🤔😂

I could never drink my own piss. Id be sick. I was sick watching my mate drank his once when we were drunk. I wonder if i could extract like theyre doing to meth, and umm not sell it to people, lol

It's in reference to Ms. PhD and myself having a difference of opinion is all! :ROFLMAO: (Which isn't usually the case i.e. usually I just keep quiet as I know on which side my bread is buttered)! :ROFLMAO:

There you go. Best advice on the thread. Everybody happy now? Any further questions? Anyone? :ROFLMAO:

My consulting rooms will be closed for the rest of the afternoon i.e. got dishes to wash! In case of emergency kindly contact @PrincessDiz! :love:

Wow. I'm really sorry about that. I'm a very peaceful guy (some people call me Ghandi lol) and I like you two. :love:

But like I said before, everyone can give their opinion. I don't like censorship. I live in a country where there was censorship for almost 30 years. I hate that. So all opinions are welcome.

Good thing is that I am steps away from a health service, so if something bad happens to me I have help nearby. :love:

Yeah I'm leaving now too. I think I'll go watch a movie or documentary and eat some breakfast.

My regards my good friend. :love:

Hmmm. I wonder how much ketamine is excreted in one's urine 🤔😂

I could never drink my own piss. Id be sick. I was sick watching my mate drank his once when we were drunk. I wonder if i could extract like theyre doing to meth, and umm not sell it to people, lol

"Ketamine and metabolites are excreted in urine; 2% is excreted unchanged, 2% in the form of norketamine, 16% as dehydronorketamine and 80% as conjugates of hydroxylated ketamine metabolites with glucuronic acid"

Hydroxylated ketamine is that good stuff or bad? :LOL: I've zero experience with K.

Come to think of it:

This little spat or difference of opinion or in methodologies made me think of the dynamic between Saul and Kim in "Better Call Saul"! What a team we'd make! Oh well. Maybe in the next life! :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah there is definitely something going on here. :love:

Hydroxylated ketamine is that good stuff or bad? :LOL: I've zero experience with K.
Never heard of it tbh lol

Edit: quick search
Demethylation (CYP450) to nor-ketamine (1/4 potency of ketamine) Nor-ketamine is hydroxylated and conjugated into water soluble inactive metabolites excreted in urine

Never heard of it tbh lol

Edit: quick search
Demethylation (CYP450) to nor-ketamine (1/4 potency of ketamine) Nor-ketamine is hydroxylated and conjugated into water soluble inactive metabolites excreted in urine

So apparently it doesn't work. :cry: I've very good reports on ketamine. It's even being studied as an anti-depressant. I hope it turned out well and in the near future we will have ketamine as AD, because the effectiveness rate of the SSRIs is a joke. Depression is one of many factors in why people turn to drugs. We really need an effective antidepressant, not shits that "works" in a month.

I think that the piss thing works, mainly, with very few drugs and mostly pro-drugs.

Being oxycodone so expensive, I would like to know about its excretion.

Am I tripping or does a thread like this pop up every other week? Y'all need to quit thinking bout drinking urine, they sell malt liquor at the store cheap as hell for a reason that oughta be close enough for y'all 😁

Only joking. This is Bluelight. Drink piss if you want to. Except.....Not. Why? Sorry you know I love all y'all but I can't help clown on these threads 😂

And it's not TDS so I'ma clown any piss drinker I please! No remorse... no holds barred.... rack up them lukewarm piss rails mates. You could even make it a HOT rail if you're quick enough. HAH. Sorry. Not. Sorry. Yeah not lol.

Wow

Give me some of what you're taking or drinking (unless it's urine, in that case, I have enough) :LOL:

Wow

Give me some of what you're taking or drinking (unless it's urine, in that case, I have enough) :LOL:

Boy I'm tweaking today ain't sharing no shards with you!!!!!!

But only cause it's against the BLUA. If you get clever enough and come find me I'll rack you up one. Unless you're the federales and then I'll rack you up something with even more firepower 🤣

.... kidding pls no modstick whipping... or pistol whipping

... Only whipping allowed is me wHipping dis dick out and pissin in muh mouth

Boy I'm tweaking today ain't sharing no shards with you!!!!!!

But only cause it's against the BLUA. If you get clever enough and come find me I'll rack you up one. Unless you're the federales and then I'll rack you up something with even more firepower 🤣

.... kidding pls no modstick whipping... or pistol whipping

... Only whipping allowed is me wHipping dis dick out and pissin in muh mouth

Oh dear son. You don't know that this idea of the piss was born from an interesting article in Vice about tweaking:

This thread is starting to go down the toilet! :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, buddy, but this thread was born death. :ROFLMAO:

Someday they will hear from me, extracting O-desmethyltramadol and selling it through the darknet. What they will not know is that that Odsmt will have come straight from my cock hahaha.