• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

It's my birthday what drugs should I do

Doc write me a prescription for a good time

Depends what drugs you're into and age?
WE NEED MORE INFO.

The answer is very different depending whether you're into hallucinogens, stimulants or downers, for example.
Also, I'll prescribe you an injection of vitamin D, too, if you know what I mean ;)*

*As long as you're somewhere between 18 and 50 (or rich)

background, 27 today, like blues and fetty (IV), kpins, and sometimes weed, love my dabs. rarely a bit of mdma, a puff of crack, some hot rails if i'm feeling really reckless, maybe a few beers. i like to vape and smoke shisha, love a good coffee and cigarette.

my fave is down and xans, percs, oxy, occasionally will speedball.

Last edited:
Happy birthday to you!Have a nice day with a weed and some alc.with friends.enjoy and be happy.if you are not enough old-go somewhere outside with friends

background, 27 today, like blues and fetty (IV), kpins, and sometimes weed, love my dabs. rarely a bit of mdma, a puff of crack, some hot rails if i'm feeling really reckless, maybe a few beers. i like to vape and smoke shisha, love a good coffee and cigarette.

my fave is down and xans, percs, oxy, occasionally will speedball.

be safe man, happy birthday!

happy birthday

I prescribe 5x tabs of LSD, 125mg MDMA, 2mg alprazolam, a sprinkle of harmaline, 1 changa joint, 2 weed joints, 60mg oxymorphone, 1 fancy beer, 5 cigarettes and a cat to snuggle with.

That comes out to $420.69