• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ It’s Gonna SNOW!!!! Tomorrow!! 🎱

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
So the wife and I plan to get an 🎱 of coke for a weekend of fun! We are going to the swingers club for their memorial weekend bash and taking some nose candy with us!

Am i the only one who doesn't see cocaine as much of sex drug?

I never got much in terms of prosexual effects from cocaine. Or methylphenidate, or MDPV. Basically, I don't get much prosexual effects from reuptake inhibitors. Big exception being some of the synthetic cathinones, like n-ethylhexedrone...

But yeah, from coke I never got much of a sexual vibe from it. Makes me feel too scattered, too antsy. And of course, when you're freebasing it, all you think about is smoking more (because freebase cocaine feels much better than sex anyhow). But even snorted i never felt much of a sexual pull from cocaine.

Am i the only one who doesn't see cocaine as much of sex drug?

I never got much in terms of prosexual effects from cocaine. Or methylphenidate, or MDPV. Basically, I don't get much prosexual effects from reuptake inhibitors. Big exception being some of the synthetic cathinones, like n-ethylhexedrone...

But yeah, from coke I never got much of a sexual vibe from it. Makes me feel too scattered, too antsy. And of course, when you're freebasing it, all you think about is smoking more (because freebase cocaine feels much better than sex anyhow). But even snorted i never felt much of a sexual pull from cocaine.
Coke dick is a real thing.