• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

issues

xannyhead

Bluelighter
Why are people so afraid of being arrested? I mean, those people that use ``swim`` and stuff. Why would the police want to go after you? I am just asking and since Im not from the US I find this pretty fucked up, like, going after some random drug user??

I never understood the whole swim thing either. It looks stupid and doesn't protect a person from self-incrimination.

I've noticed people using swim when talking about taking otc meds which I found odd, like LE are going after people who take higher than the recommended dose.

I think it's mostly young people who like the idea of sneaking around and talking about drugs with code-words.

I feel pretty safe admitting I purchased a quarter of methamphetamine in California yesterday. Interpol is not going to bother figuring out who local LE is. Even if I posted that with my name and city, and PM'd the county sheriff, they aren't going to come look for me. EVEN IF I got picked up with it in my pocket, and the DA knows I post here, they aren't going to bother printing these out and just offer the usual felony plea bargain.

BUT if I bought research chemicals, a lot of them, and they got intercepted and seized, and I said they're just for research, then the DA might print out the one that said, "Scrofula's gonna eat this for the express purposes of talking to the mushroom god". But I still doubt it. They'd have to also prove that I was Scrofula, at the time, subpoena Comcast and Bluelight to get IP stuff, and prosecutors are lazy. They'll offer a lesser felony that I'll accept because I can't afford a lawyer, and then I'll try to strangle myself with my bed sheets.

Disclosure: those drugs are for research purposes only. My sister is a prosecutor in my state.

Scrof is right as always about going after individuals that post ordinary drug use and acquisition methods and probably wouldn't even bother people spouting off about having a key or acetylating a lb of morphine but posts are still being collected by computer programs going after keywords to compile data about users. Even screen names are jumbled to add more anonymity but check out this pub-med article about collecting data off drugs-forum, etc. regarding the use of HDL,high dose Loperamide (immodium) to stave off W/D and catch a buzz.

Many Web 2.0 empowered social platforms, including Web forums, provide a means for individuals to freely share their experiences, and post questions, comments, and opinions about different drugs. Such user-generated content (UGC) can be used as a very rich source of unsolicited, unfiltered and anonymous self-disclosures of drug use behaviors from hard-to-reach populations of illicit drug users

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3633632/

Last edited:
Damn Scofula a quarter oz or quarter gram? Lol. But you're right they wouldn't trip at all. When i see people using swim its retarded

Scrof is right as always

^Just wanted to remind everyone.

As for LE, they're lazy, and in the US it takes time to get subpoenas for IP addresses. You have to prove in court that Jekyl Anhydride really is Ignacio Lopez of Redondo Beach, not Huntington, and that he wasn't just talking out of his ass like everyone else on the internet, and meant what he said in those posts.

That's only if you get to trial. 95% of US criminal cases never go to court. If you got popped on a drug charge, they've probably got plenty already (actual drugs in your pocket) and don't need anything here.

Unless you deal or run a massive operation supplying endangered toads to preteens or something.

But someone who is me, already pulled a bunch of pubmed citations for a different drug forum in a futile attempt to appease the alfa and get some points cause some asshole mod keeps votng down deleted posts to keep me hovering just over the ban line, and yeah, there are reams of data on this site and others.

So your handle and posts have already been combed over by dozens of grad students, and your avatar sorted into dozens of database subsets. Moreso if you use any of the newer drugs. But, your handle might be in a master's thesis along with your posts, for some human services student on "WTF is up with kids and all this kratom? A socioeconopoliticologiical look at an emerging trend," and those can be public record.

But no one reads any of that stuff. Even if you read the article, the data will be in a supplement saved in an inconvenient format that no one will ever download.

So, incriminate away, I say.

@ovo1024: the former, of course. Who buys a quarter gram of meth? Why do you think I'm still posting? I do have a good fifty thousand words to go on this binge, so feel free to ask more.

Dam King's Evil I thought I had me some real Orwell 1984 truther stuff there. You could have let me wallow in my paranoia for a little while. I don't mind putting up my locale as it has over 200k people, not like Tulare,CA where everybody knows your the Heisenberg of Central Cali..

QUOTE=alasdairm;13883374]hello
as far as i know we have never been approached by law enforcement for information. if we were we would only provide information if compelled by a court order.
we're hosted in the netherlands.

alasdair

The Netherlands believe it's a breach of Human Rights to extradite this would constitute a flagrant breach of suspects Fair trial rights under article 6 of the European convention on human rights.

Never is a pretty good track record, I'm sure Ali wouldn't fib about that..

All writings by Jekyl Anhydride (Ignacio L.) are works of fiction and meant for entertainment purposes only #416049​

Last edited:
Yo, Nacho, my boys are coming over tonight. They'll be talking about "Tulare". You, know, like you brought up in an open forum? Anyway, it'll be a good conversation, please be accommodating, one of them's 400+.