View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Issue with K

tripnnface

Bluelighter
Help me out friends. Have been getting some quality rocky k. last batch was no longer rocky, but appeared mixture of the long needle crystals and more square crystals. taking massive bumps, hving no effect on me. few other experienced users felt the same way. atleast 30% of the people trying it though love it, and are not complaining at all.

what's going on?

difference between S and racemic?

something else?

before the rocky stuff, it was the long needle, which i also loved. i also recall previously personally having a problem with the more square crystals stuff.

I don't know what the problem is but all the ketamine I've ever had has been of the second variety you mentioned and I always got the expected effects.

Sorry I'm no help!! :(

Help me out friends. Have been getting some quality rocky k. last batch was no longer rocky, but appeared mixture of the long needle crystals and more square crystals. taking massive bumps, hving no effect on me. few other experienced users felt the same way. atleast 30% of the people trying it though love it, and are not complaining at all.

what's going on?

difference between S and racemic?

something else?

before the rocky stuff, it was the long needle, which i also loved. i also recall previously personally having a problem with the more square crystals stuff.
What do you mean by no effect? Like literally 0/nothing/nada/nichts? Or almost nothing but it does something?
What is the effect of Ketamine that would be the easiest to spot and quantify for you?

It all depends on the amount of ketamine [the psychoactive substance] within the powder/substance You purchase.

Also the amount of the substance being purchased.

What do you mean by no effect? Like literally 0/nothing/nada/nichts? Or almost nothing but it does something?
What is the effect of Ketamine that would be the easiest to spot and quantify for you?

it seems like more experienced individuals do feel something after quite more than what we are used to doing, while less experienced users don't notice an issue. chalking this one up to a particularly weak batch, of what appears to be my least favorite stuff. sticking with the rocky or needles from here out.

the first thing i look for is that rush of euphoria / anxiety removal/ nice body load

this stuff doesnt do the euphoria, but does hit the other requirements, after a bit.

Would you say that once you reach the desired effects, this batch is reducing your coordination more or less than the K you are used to get?

You probably got a batch of actual ketamine (likely the racemic version), just heavily cut with methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), the cutting agent everyone knows and loves from meth, which has now made its way into black-market ketamine.