• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Isotonitazene aka Isofentanyl

isotonitazene

Greenlighter
I thought since my tag is Isotonitazene, I might as well make my first thread about it. When it comes to Fentanyl, I've been spoiled for a while. From Gel Patches in highschool to 99% Fentanyl HCL to now Iso. It's been a pretty good run. Anyways heres a g
5j1GrRF.jpg

...so, are you going to say something about isotonitazene?
Sure, if you don't have a substantial opioid tolerance, stay the fuck away. It is pretty much impossible to inject, for some reason it just doesn't wanna break down in water. I vaporize it with a titanium nail and it gets me pretty high. It is also one of the hardest things to kick, it is highly lipophilic so it stores in your fatcells for about 2 weeks, and the withdrawal are like no other, it fucks with your nervous system more than other opioid I've come off. It also has no legs. I hear of people paying like 80 a gram for it. My dealer is a Hondo that I work for sometimes and he only charges me $25 but regularly he charges 30. I'd much rather have this shit then that "tranq" bullshit that's going around. I've seen a lot of people die from it and turn into literal zombies. For some reason it doesn't affect me like all the people who are just nodding out and drooling all over themselves. I can keep myself pretty coherent. I can make a gram last.me like 36 hours too so that's a plus as well.

Interesting... probably (hopefully) I'm never going to do a 'zene unless I live long enough to end up in some utopian future where some ultradiluted form is available in shops and society has advanced to the point that substance addictions are just not a big problem, or at least I can't see myself seriously thinking about going anywhere near them right now but still, pretty interesting.

When you say it has "no legs", you mean it doesn't have significant aftereffects, like a long trailing fade, or something else?

Could you say a bit more about how it compares to fentanyl and/or other opiates? Both in terms of subjective effects and stuff like duration, "legs", etc.

Interesting... probably (hopefully) I'm never going to do a 'zene unless I live long enough to end up in some utopian future where some ultradiluted form is available in shops and society has advanced to the point that substance addictions are just not a big problem, or at least I can't see myself seriously thinking about going anywhere near them right now but still, pretty interesting.

When you say it has "no legs", you mean it doesn't have significant aftereffects, like a long trailing fade, or something else?

Could you say a bit more about how it compares to fentanyl and/or other opiates? Both in terms of subjective effects and stuff like duration, "legs", etc.
Yeah the high can be a little short lived and you get sent into wd pretty quickly w.o. it.

I thought since my tag is Isotonitazene, I might as well make my first thread about it.
And thank you for that. There is not much information. And let's face it if this is the way the dope scene is going across the globe because it is easier than growing poppies then any and all info should be available. I would imagine this stuff is in the dope.

I don't know what to think about the streets. I see people say over in Europe that real heroin, although weak is available. Then some people in even NJ say they get real heroin. Then I see people in many countries say all of that is denial as since the Taliban banned poppies there is a lot less heroin. And in an economic sense these concentrated powders will take over until we see some form of legalization.

I stop short of saying the powers that be want to kill all of us. (although I listen with total interest at the allegations) I am not a conspiracy guy. Humans have proven to dumb to pull off half the conspiracies thrown at them. But I think a lot of poor legal decisions led to synthetics taking over. And fat soluble? Ouch. At least heroin was water soluble and out of they system in a couple of days.

And thank you for that. There is not much information. And let's face it if this is the way the dope scene is going across the globe because it is easier than growing poppies then any and all info should be available. I would imagine this stuff is in the dope.

I don't know what to think about the streets. I see people say over in Europe that real heroin, although weak is available. Then some people in even NJ say they get real heroin. Then I see people in many countries say all of that is denial as since the Taliban banned poppies there is a lot less heroin. And in an economic sense these concentrated powders will take over until we see some form of legalization.

I stop short of saying the powers that be want to kill all of us. (although I listen with total interest at the allegations) I am not a conspiracy guy. Humans have proven to dumb to pull off half the conspiracies thrown at them. But I think a lot of poor legal decisions led to synthetics taking over. And fat soluble? Ouch. At least heroin was water soluble and out of they system in a couple of days.
A year ago a farmer had a field of good looking purple Poppie's. No idea what he was gonna do with it, but if I would'nt know about my reaction to Poppie's. Long lasting naussea, I would have def taken a few of them.

But what does the farmer do with it? Harvest the seed's or sell to a refinery for Opiate's.