• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

is this true about red 3's????

post rumours and whatever things you've heard about a substance that is out of the ordinary. it's all a learning curve and hey, some one MAY know something about this 'rumour'.
it's just....don't flame people for giving you a response. it doesn't go over to well ;)

peace.

Hey cookie monster.
I Had the red threes and thought they were awesome. You are lucky you got your hands on them. Were you having halusinations or were they more just visual distortions? The threes gave me mad open eye visuals and this pill does have MDA. I stocked up on these pills but unfortunately they were too good to and I got creedy. Consider yourself lucky. I'm not gonna say you should take your pills in wholes,each to their own. But personally I hate taken them in halves, never can quite get the same effect....

cookiemonster11 said:
the medication stops them from seeing things wen they have an attack, therefore for us we have the reverse effect and hallucinate.
So if I drop two panadols right now, I'll get a headache?
=D
Doesn't work like that dude!

This maybe off on a tangent.. but i've heard so many rumors about these 3's be it yellow or red or whatever, people telling me "OH my girlfriend had half a 3 and had to goto hospital cause she was K'ing so hard" .. like what the hell are these people thinking..

My thinking of this is that there has been jack shit decent pills around in the last 12 months, alot of newbies have been getting into pills and have no real idea what a good dose of MDMA is like.

So now that a decent pill has popped up, and newbies getting put on their ass's from the intense comeup these pills give even sometimes on halfs, they think its not MDMA/MDA ..

Either way, yellow 3's are very good.. eat a few of them and peak for 5hrs ..w00t w00t...

Re: Re: is this true about red 3's????

SteveElektro said:
So if I drop two panadols right now, I'll get a headache?
=D
Doesn't work like that dude!

Then again, ritalin works like a sedative for those who have ADD, and an amphetamine for those who don't...
it's possible with some drugs.

;)

Hmm... I'm not sure that it really works like a sedative, it's a stimulant, but I think the subjective 'calming effect' for ADHD sufferers has a lot to do with the concentration span and 'stare at the wall' effect you get with stimulants...

BigTrancer :)

Hmm, I just remembered something..

There were two batches of cK's in Canberra (one red, one blue), and the contents were questionable and gave strange test results, so Code Blue sent them to the Netherlands to be qualitatively tested.
The results were the red were morphine, and the blue were clonazepam, an anti-psychotic.
There have definitely been cases of where this type of thing has occurred, but clonazepam has NO recreational value at all.

Have any other people heard of this claim, from possibly someone "higher" up the chain? Do we think it would it be worth sending one for qualitative testing based on this rumour?

Dante: that is true, but clonazepam is actually a benzodiazepine, which for some holds much recreational value in adequate doses.:)

If there are dud 3's around, then sure they could contain an anti-psychotic, just as they could contain anything really. But, any pill that has the desired MD** effects is not going to contain an anti-psychotic. Anti-psychotics do not cause hallucinations in people who don't have psychosis. It sounds more likely that these pills contain at least some MDA, hence the hallucinations.

What would be interesting would be to get qualitative testing of a "good" 3 and a dud 3. But what's the chances anyone is going to part with a "good" 3? :\

and how will u no ur dud is in fact a dud b4 u send it???

And if u can tell then there would be no point in sending it apart from finding out exacxtly wat is in it

If you can test it with a pill tester, then a purple/black result should indicate the presence of MDxx-like chemicals... any other result means it's not MDMA...

BigTrancer :)

you mean ADHD, strawberry :)

I have ADD and i dont need sedatives, i just need some concentrating action - ritalin LA 40mg is my drug of choice for solving this

MazDan said:
and how will u no ur dud is in fact a dud b4 u send it???
And if u can tell then there would be no point in sending it apart from finding out exacxtly wat is in it
I think you have missed the point. You can tell whether the pill contains an MD** substance with a pill tester. Anyone who reads these forums should know that. If you don't get an MD** reaction, it is a dud. The point of getting such a pill qualitatively tested would be to see if these rumours of 3's containing a psychotropic substance other than MD** are only rumours, or whether some enterprising sort has put something else out there. While I would never swallow a pill that doesn't react as containing MD**, many others would, and it would be nice to know if they are endangering themselves with a toxic substance.

Other rumours have it that the "good" 3's contain some MDA. Now, if 3's contain both MDA and MDMA, as I understand it none of the reagent testers will be able to differentiate that with certainty(as a pill with MDMA + PMA would give you the same reaction). I know myself and many others would like to know the exact contents of a given pill, if such a service was easily available in this country.

Thx baby Doc, that makes sense and I have no problem with it at all.

Didnt mean to sound negative.

But the best way to be safe is simply not to take the pill in the beginning if it doesnt test up right.

Anyways keep smiling ok.