• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Is this safe?

Limey

Bluelighter
I have some crystal which is greyer than what I've seen in the past. Tested good with Marquis, however I'm a little worried about the color. Should I wait and purchase a mandelin kit or am
I worrying too much? Any advice much appreciated.

What do you mean worried about the color? The color of the crystal? If it tested well on the Marquis then I wouldn't sweat it...but if its really a concern then yeah further testing is a must. From my experience though, everything that tests purple or black on Marquis has been a fun ride%)

Thanks. Yes, sorry the grey color of the crystal. I tried it last night - crushed up one of the chunks and put it in a capsule (slightly irresponsible because I have no idea about the dose) took on top of a good MDMA orange tesla pill and didn't really notice my roll getting much stronger, maybe slightly. Thankfully it was clean as there were no side effects and it tested good etc

For future reference, if you want to test out your crysyals, keep the dosage under 100 mg...even of its clean it can still be really strong.

i would still say buy a mandelin though. there useful if youre buying from randoms, as its a lil easier to tell if something is iffy than marquis. also clearer difference 5mapb v mdma than marquis