• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is this Drug Combo good and is the Dosage to much?

mdc2512

Bluelighter
Before I get into the 2 questions of these 2 drugs first I would like to give a little background on myself. I have been taking 40mg of Vyvanse daily for about 4 years now and the highest dosage I have experimented with was when I took about 300mg of Vyvanse give or take over a 24 hour period in which I was awake the full time and was very miserable (that's another story)!! The highest dosage of Adderall I have taken is probably over 60mg (another all nighter) but to be honest I can't remember 100% if that was the correct Adderall dose cause I was pretty fucked up. Anyways I was wondering if tomorrow I get a 40mg pill of Adderall from my friend and took my regular 40mg of Vyvanse at around the same time, should I be fine? Could I get away with taking an extra Vyvanse (80mg Vyvanse and 40mg Addy) should I be fine or would that be pushin it? Also what should I expect for this drug combo and should I snort the Adderall (I know Vyvanse can't be snorted)? Thanks!

A. I am 99 percent sure a 40 mg adderall does not exsist the highest being 30 mg xr

B. Assuming hypothetically a 40 mg would exsist that would be like taking with 80 mg of vyvanse 160-200 mg of vyvanse and that would be really entense because your not ecen spreading them out so since you dont sound like a drug user it prob be a slow ride up over like 8 hoursnto where your then with a headache neck pain shaking sweating and scared and or like i did it again why god why

Infact if i was to guess it go like this ok ill just take the adderall 40mg xr

1hour ok i feel a little most
2 hour ok still not much i think i can take one 40 mg vyvanse
3 hour wow this is pretty nice
4 hours wo this is really nice i dont want to waste this takes second vyvanse
6 hour wow god dam
8 hour shit shit shit im still coming up
10 omg omg omg i hatemyself i said i wouldmt do this to myself should i go tobthe hospital no theyll laugh at me
12 my shirt is drentched omg i need to check what a normal heart is ddam it i cant use my touch screen my fingers are shaking ima die im going to die
14 ok ok brathe breathe i am not going to die ddeep breaths
16 exhaustion instill cant sleep
18 i still cant sleep i feel horrivle i just want this to end
20-24spaced out watching some garbage on tv praying for sleep
25 -37 kod out cold