• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

is this black tar heroin or opium???

Status
Not open for further replies.

opiemi

Greenlighter
Swim recently started getting this brownish sticky putty tar like substance that was sold as Opium, it has a sweetish warm smell to it, taste a little bitter, and breaks apart rather easy and can be flattened out. when smoked the putty substance gets soft and then becomes hard like coal and soon ash. swim says it doesn't burn your throat when smoked and swim also watched it get made into a tea which was much stronger then smoking it and lasted longer. Swim gets slightly itchy, head and legs get numb, very hot and then very cold to the point of shivering and pupils constrict. Swim feels calm and sleepy and at peace yet dissociated and sometimes paranoid. Is this opium or black tar heroin?
here is a photo:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/153132638@N03/35417419433/in/dateposted-public/

almost looks like raw opium

not sure if this thread is allowed though, substance IDs arent allowed although you did post a picture and already ingested the stuff anyway

as in, the stuff that oozes out of the pods

article-0-042899DD0000044D-171_470x423.jpg

normally, it is cooked down to eliminate excess plant matter that wont get you high, but there are still opiate alkaloids in it and it will still get you high, it is just harsher to smoke

it says right in the rules to use "swim or my dog" and I've read plenty of forums here that say swim.. I'd rather a real response to my question than a false correction.

I've not seen tarskag that looks like that.
What does it smell like? Tarskag will smell like vinegar, black tar opium kinda smells like a new age store, jeeze...?
How to describe?? Incense maybe?
Smoke a tiny, and I mean tiny bit, like the size of a pinhead , a little tiny ball...
...where I'm from we rarely get skagtar, so I'm going from memory of a long time ago. even the good powder H around here will have a vinegar smell, I've had some that almost clumps back together, then again I've had some that just smells like pharmaceuticals, fentanyl and diphenhydramine. Probably was no H even in it...anyways...

...if you don't get high or feel little to nothing at all , it's most likely opium.
Please be careful, and I mean just a tiny little ball on some foil... tiny little speck, for one small hoot

...hope this helps...please be careful

....stay safe

Ahh..sorry, forgot you described the smell...y apologies
....skagtar should smell of a distinct vinegar like smell...I've never smelt any that was sweet

...and I can't stress this enough, a tiny tiny bit, incase it is skagtar. Opium you can smoke around the size of a coin, a dime around flattened out and be pretty safe, from my experience anyways...
...but who knows these days? Could just be molasses with some fentanyl and/or oxy put into it.
I guess the price per quantity should make it pretty obvious what you have as well...

...please be safe

appreciate the concern! swim is always careful starting off small, but actually the first time swim tried this so called "opium" they were tripping on acid after smoking it with some weed the trip was intensified drastically and felt amazing
swim now smokes the opium 3-4 times a day, in dime sizes, gets a quarter sized ball for 40$ so swim has already done a decent amount and not died..also has drank a tea made of it and that fucked them up pretty bad was shivering and could barely feel their legs and great head high. swim is pretty sure this is raw opium being seen the actual pod plants where swim buys it. but swim always heard real Opium sold on the street was rare and usually just heroin so wanted to check.

Yep...
..from the size you described, it sounds like opium...
...now there's different types of this too, but from what you are paying, that is most likely opium. It is pretty rare to find that on the street, from experience and from everything I heard, just about anywhere in North America. From the size you described for a 40 dollar purchase, that still can be quite a substantial dose of morphine in that quarter sized ball...

...but anyways...

...I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it,
And from my experience, whilst on LSD opiates are wasted, you're to busy tripping and have godlike strength, it is great for the comedown though, a nice warm mellow high to sink you into slumber

Have a good one ...

no, it doesnt taste sweet it's more bitter tasting, and the smell when burned is even closed to burnt BBQ but at the same time sweet flowery type smell

Ahhh...yea...
...I've grown poppies myself and scraped the milk and cured, and its kinda like an earthy, floral licorice aroma. Also after the milk is tapped, you can still use the pods for tea, just don't take all of them for that as it's an annual plant, meaning you have to plant every year, I find that the 3rd cycle of this in the same soil is the strongest opium, meaning the third planting of seeds from the pod...

, I actually never ever thought of it that way though in regards to the smell, an anise floral scent. I always just associated it with a new age store.
Now refined opium is less earthy

Have fun

...also, they're legal to grow, last time I checked, just not legal to be caught milking them...
...as in making a shallow slice in four equally spaced parts of the pod whilst still on the plant, not deep enough to go through to the center but just piercing the skin..
...and anyone who would be able to arrest you for that, wouldn't even know what it was, let alone see it, it just blends into your garden...just another plant, and there's no flower pedals on it when you do this process, so it's just a stem with a bulb, that's all they'll see

it says right in the rules to use "swim or my dog" and I've read plenty of forums here that say swim.. I'd rather a real response to my question than a false correction.

Hmm, funny my rules are different when I checked them. I guess we both have different rules for the website then?
XHASCZJ.png

OP, you may have Bluelight confused with another site because we do not allow the use of swim or any of its variants. Please review the Bluelight user agreement and forum guidelines. You've gotten some responses here yet we cannot tell you for sure what it is you have and that's why I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.