• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol Is there dating apps for alcoholics?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
Are there any dating apps that let you select what type of beer your like to drink

And matches you with the opposite gender that ALSO likes to drink that same type if beer?

And if not

Then what places am I most likely to find a soul mate that also likes to binge drink for no reason?

Everyone I know ONLY sips beer slowly, but never ever gets a buzz, I don't get the idea behind that

Beer is 100% legal in California

Are there any dating apps that let you select what type of beer your like to drink

And matches you with the opposite gender that ALSO likes to drink that same type if beer?

And if not

Then what places am I most likely to find a soul mate that also likes to binge drink for no reason?

Everyone I know ONLY sips beer slowly, but never ever gets a buzz, I don't get the idea behind that

If there isnt one, patent pend the idea and make the app you'd probably make a fortune

One for alcoholics and/or addicts and lets you pick top 3 drinks and top 3 drugs lol

If there isnt one, patent pend the idea and make the app you'd probably make a fortune

One for alcoholics and/or addicts and lets you pick top 3 drinks and top 3 drugs lol
Can’t talk about drugs because that will get this thread taken down, since its “distributing drugs”

but beer on the other hand is 100% legal

I wonder why investors don’t invest in this seriously

And if not

I've often wondered where or if there are any dating apps for us misfits..?? The Alcoholics, the junkies, the recreational users... It could be extended to include for mentally ill people who find it difficult/impossible to find a soulmate.