• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Is there anybody out there?

Prof Kayyos

Greenlighter
Hi , this message comes to you from Tucson,AZ. This town has the best mental health support bar none. I came here from Portland ME. Needed a change of scenery. I have a lot of mental illness problems and of course have access to a lot of pharmaceuticals the legal way. I take a lot of benzodiazepams as well as a number of drugs to treat my bi-polar diagnosis. Lifes a bitch without the pills. I occasionally double up or even triple my dosages when I am having a hard time with some mental problems. I have a lot of past hallucinogenic history as well as most non-injectable street drugs. I think I came here to help. I'm in a good place in my life right now. The Arizona weather does that to you. This is by far the most wonderful place I've lived. SanFrancisco is a close second best. It gets too cold for me in SanFran in the winter. But it gets too hot in Arizona in the summer. If it were a perfect world I'd sell my house and live in Saint Augustine, Forida. Something just draws me there.
I've done acid over 100 times, currently on benzos (legally) and Vicodin (legally), as well as a few others - all legally. I HAVE EXPERIMENTED WITH ALL AND WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.I was a weed smoker for 15 years but I put it aside as I was having lung problems from all the smoke. I don't miss it as there are so many other drugs out there right now.

Hello and welcome to Bluelight my knowledgeable friend! Nice intro by the way :)

Hi Prof Kayyos, welcome to Bluelight :)

You might like The Dark Side, actually you will probably like reading all our sub forums!

haha, im living in prescott arizona after moving from portland maine. sure is a much better winter here than maine huh ;)

Thank you one and alll for the warm reception. I've found this to be a warm and fuzzy place to hang out and I hope to make some friends near and far through these entries. If anyone has an acid question please ask as I can help. It's kind of my specialty although I haven't done any in qutie a while I still believe I have done enough to be an authority. Anybody ever play volkswagen football while on acid = now thats fun ! So too are summoning spirits of the dead.

New From Tucson AZ.

Greetings all fellow Blulighters. I just got my 64GB iPad 3 days ago FedEx. God bless FedEx. China to my front door in 3 days. Actually props to Apples "just in time" shipping. I am still in astonishment reading that 50 million units sols in week one. Unreal. I own the iPad, a 16GB r5 iPod nano, a Psystar MAC clone, an Asus Asoire ONE net book, an Amiga 3000, and a Commodore 64. I'm having a major Craigslist sale extravaganza in the next week or so. Just want to keep the netbook, iPad, and iPod. It's time to clear the floor and regain some office territory here at home. NOTE: Stay away from any Psystar machines. They are a good quality machine but Psystar went running out of the country or something like that - no more support, no more nothing from them. Like I said the machine is Intel top to bottom in a Lian Li case. Very happy with it. Runs Win 7 at crazy over clocked speeds. I have a 2.6 twin core o'clocked at 3.2 ghz. Added an AC fan thats it - runs like a champ, Well that;s enough about me. Enjoy.

^ Hey Prof Kayyos, you already had a NMI thread, I have merged the two.