• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is there any way to speed up the process in which buprenorphine occupies the MU receptors or displace it from the receptors entirely/partially?

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
I take buprenorphine and now and again I like to treat myself by coming off it, having something whether it's oxies or coffee and then hopping back on after a few days. I've done it multiple times and I actually find the transition back onto bupe really easy as long as I use Loperamide.

Besides that, this morning at around 10am I took 8mg buprenorphine. I was wondering if there's anything that can speed up flushing it out of my system or anything that can knock them off.

I think I am able to get hold of fentanyl patches. Although I completely hate fentanyl, would chewing a patch of it potentially knock them off the receptors they're occupying or at least knock some off so I'm then able to use whatever?

Or are there any other methods that can speed up this process of the suboxone and it's half life/binding affinity?

If anybody has any knockledge or pointers surrounding this then it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks👍

I can onlu think something with Even more higher affinity to bind to the mu-opioidreseptor, like lofentanil or etorfine. Good luck finding these and If you manage to aquire them you'll need ennormous amount of luck to stay alive after them.

I can onlu think something with Even more higher affinity to bind to the mu-opioidreseptor, like lofentanil or etorfine. Good luck finding these and If you manage to aquire them you'll need ennormous amount of luck to stay alive after them.
You're certainly right there but I doubt if ever take those, let alone ginlooking for them haha!