• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is there any real heroin left?

Absolutely, it still exists. Most of it is either best found on darkweb but there are certain areas in the US that have real dope still. Mainly tar, I know someone who tests all of their shit and they have been testing their BTH they regularly buy in the southwest US and it's never tested positive for containing fentanyl. It's all about who you know, honestly.

As for Xanax, your best bet with those is always to get real pharmaceutical prep bars. Though from what I understand most of the illicitly pressed bars either contain RC benzos or actual alprazolam, you are taking risks with those.

Absolutely, it still exists. Most of it is either best found on darkweb but there are certain areas in the US that have real dope still. Mainly tar, I know someone who tests all of their shit and they have been testing their BTH they regularly buy in the southwest US and it's never tested positive for containing fentanyl. It's all about who you know, honestly.

As for Xanax, your best bet with those is always to get real pharmaceutical prep bars. Though from what I understand most of the illicitly pressed bars either contain RC benzos or actual alprazolam, you are taking risks with those.

This is a huge world. I'm sure the die hard junkie illuminati somewhere has the golden age heroin preserved in some vault. I swear I'm not wrong on this. Someone out there.... The chances of you getting 100% pure heroin is slim to none at this point but I'm sure others have found luck in that regard. Purest heroin quality alive is the exact drug that made so many heroin addicts fall off the deep end HARD. If you really are seeking out that quality of high, you will feel outstanding pleasure to find pure heroin. It will be so pleasurable, that you might only be doing heroin 24/7 in a garage like some have said lol.

Xanax bars; it upsets me deeply that fent is now pressed deeply into benzodiazepine pressed pills that resemble pharma grade structure and appearance more and more as time goes on. Many have died from xanax/fent pressed into one. Too many that just wanted to be stress free, then in turn just plain dead. Why would anyone press a deadly double downer combo into one? Any dealer who is sourced back to a xanax/fent overdose combo pill press can try to tell the authorities, "I had no idea what was in it they were real xanax I swore it was not fent-enhanced." You think they care if someone dies from a fent pressed benzo you deal? They want you gone for as long as possible. Like carfent in heroin. The authorities go SO out of there damn way to make the dealer live in prison forever if carfent is located. You might as well just say you knew.

Afaik the Heroin and Benzodiazepinen that are used in Europe, specifically Holland. Are unadulterated. Maybe watered down so a visit to a testing facility never hurts. But as far as Fentanyl, and the likes go.

They have not flooded the market over here yet.

This is a huge world. I'm sure the die hard junkie illuminati somewhere has the golden age heroin preserved in some vault. I swear I'm not wrong on this. Someone out there.... The chances of you getting 100% pure heroin is slim to none at this point but I'm sure others have found luck in that regard. Purest heroin quality alive is the exact drug that made so many heroin addicts fall off the deep end HARD. If you really are seeking out that quality of high, you will feel outstanding pleasure to find pure heroin. It will be so pleasurable, that you might only be doing heroin 24/7 in a garage like some have said lol.

Xanax bars; it upsets me deeply that fent is now pressed deeply into benzodiazepine pressed pills that resemble pharma grade structure and appearance more and more as time goes on. Many have died from xanax/fent pressed into one. Too many that just wanted to be stress free, then in turn just plain dead. Why would anyone press a deadly double downer combo into one? Any dealer who is sourced back to a xanax/fent overdose combo pill press can try to tell the authorities, "I had no idea what was in it they were real xanax I swore it was not fent-enhanced." You think they care if someone dies from a fent pressed benzo you deal? They want you gone for as long as possible. Like carfent in heroin. The authorities go SO out of there damn way to make the dealer live in prison forever if carfent is located. You might as well just say you knew.
If u were to get pure heroin u actually would be more Safe and only do shots of .2 .3 max. I bet a shot of 250mg pure heroin can hold someone with a heavy tolerance for 16-18 hrs easily.
It doesn't damage ur veins that much if ur technique is good and u rotate sites. Man, I want some Diamorphine now.

I often wonder would there be any actual heroin left on the north american market? I am so glad i have a prescription for nice clean pharmaceutical grade morphine so i don't have to bother with street shit. fuck that

If u were to get pure heroin u actually would be more Safe and only do shots of .2 .3 max. I bet a shot of 250mg pure heroin can hold someone with a heavy tolerance for 16-18 hrs easily.
It doesn't damage ur veins that much if ur technique is good and u rotate sites. Man, I want some Diamorphine now.

I do agree that pure heroin is more safe than the world's current heroin supply--and more specifically the USA's heroin content. Fent added to the mixture produces heavy nodding and minimal euphoria. Additionally, fent is notoriously known to be "stronger" with a higher potential to kill a user, on top of the dangerous nodding out into > death.

However, pure heroin is something that I want to say is more "mentally" dangerous perhaps. The purity being so high produces an outstanding pleasure for the user, causing greed to often kick in to an unstoppable level. When the feeling is so incredible... you just lose control. You are correct about 100% heroin being safer than a mixture of heroin/fent, although pure fentynal is safer than heroin because a user can measure out the doses adequately.

All of this stuff is probably a terrible life decision though. I just want to be clear LOL. I doubt much good comes from heroin.... besides being in a good mood. Everything else about heroin is suffering in paradise. Both the heroin highs and lows look the same to me. People with so many amazing qualities and things to love about them suddenly evaporate into nothingness once heroin meets their lives. I've never seen anything like it... It was really hard to see two of the people I am very close to lose themselves temporarily to the drug.

Can't say I've personally came across Benzo's laced with Fentanyl. Although fake benzo's being pressed using other benzo's seems to be common place right now. Bensedin Diazepam seems to be consistently legit though. If you know where to get them.

There's plenty of real heroin in europe, africa, asia and oceania. The north american market is the only one that's fucked up right now, but I bet you can still find real heroin if you're at the right location and/or have connections.