• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Is there a way to safely prepare Suboxone strips for IV?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Hello,

I’m wondering if someone with chemistry knowledge can simply explain an extraction of naloxone and the remaining ingredients in Suboxone strips to make it safe for injection.

Inactive ingredients:

SUBOXONE SUBLINGUAL FILM also contains the following inactive ingredients: acesulfame potassium, citric acid, maltitol, hypromellose, polyethylene oxide, sodium citrate, Natural Lime flavour 3000180, Sunset Yellow FCF and a white printing ink.

Now I’ve read a lot of
Horror stories about the dangers of shooting up subs but I just gotta be real with you... I’ve done it maybe 250 times and I’ve never had an issue besides some vein damage. However I still want to find a safer way to IV bupe if possible.

the reason for this is I usually snort it and I want to save my nose it is pretty painful at this point

Just IV'd approximately 2mg of Bupe. In the form of about a quarter strip. I was starting to feel moderate withdrawal but I've also been awake for 2 n a half days straight on meth. Anyways, this was my first time & tbh it does a feel a lil scary at first or should I say different? Lol

Yea I always felt a strange sweatiness and pins/needles sensation that I attributed to the naloxone. I got much better feel using sublingually.

-GC

There's no rush. Still takes 3-5 minutes to feel it. Lifelong damage to your circulatory system.

Take it from me. I got a few blood clots in my ankles now. I didn't shoot in my ankles, btw. I'm not overweight by any means. It had to have been the 3-4 years of IV suboxone. I was hooked on the needle. ZERO difference in buzz taken orally vs IV.

I promise it isn't worth it for anyone that finds this. It really isn't. Not one iota better.

Just stick it under your tongue. Please. I'm still on the strips. I take them orally. Haven't IV'd anything in a few years.

There's only a handful of drugs that give you totally different effects when IV'd. Suboxone isn't one of them.

Edit: I kinda want to delete this. It's not what you asked. Then, again, it's an ancient thread, so... I guess I'll just leave it. Maybe I can talk some sense into someone out there that's banging their strips.

There's no rush. Still takes 3-5 minutes to feel it. Lifelong damage to your circulatory system.

Take it from me. I got a few blood clots in my ankles now. I didn't shoot in my ankles, btw. I'm not overweight by any means. It had to have been the 3-4 years of IV suboxone. I was hooked on the needle. ZERO difference in buzz taken orally vs IV.

I promise it isn't worth it for anyone that finds this. It really isn't. Not one iota better.

Just stick it under your tongue. Please. I'm still on the strips. I take them orally. Haven't IV'd anything in a few years.

There's only a handful of drugs that give you totally different effects when IV'd. Suboxone isn't one of them.

Edit: I kinda want to delete this. It's not what you asked. Then, again, it's an ancient thread, so... I guess I'll just leave it. Maybe I can talk some sense into someone out there that's banging their strips.
I actually did feel something instantly I guess it would be considered a rush. Wasn't a very good feeling tho lol