• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is there a maximum high on meth

DislikeSobriety

Bluelighter
Hi guys, just wondering if there's a maximum high on meth? Like you don't get any higher smoking more? Cause it seems like after about 0.3g of rush smoking my friend would feel the meth rush and be high but smoking anymore even up to 1g more he wouldn't feel any different from when he just smoked 0.3g. Is it supposed to just stop smoking and go tweak once you reach the meth rush as that's the maximum? Smoking more only seems to lengthen the total time high.

first off hello i haven't been on forums in a long time but i used to be super activate and yes kind of if you take too much you will over amp which will make you tired and feel like shit

I think yes, there is. There are limits your dopamine receptors can extract.
It comes to individual limits, brains and capabilities. When you do too much speed you just faint. So, getting the maximal high would be on edge of that.
It's you overloading your receptors and your brain just knocks you out.

Yes, absolutely.

There is a point where you really don't get any higher, you just start having physical overdose symptoms.

has anyone else read that modafinil has some protective qualities against meth? if you google it theres a few articles but theyre from journals I think, the kind of articles you have to pay for so I don't know many details.

edit: sorry off topic but figured i'd throw that in there.

has anyone else read that modafinil has some protective qualities against meth? if you google it theres a few articles but theyre from journals I think, the kind of articles you have to pay for so I don't know many details.

No. But I have read academic articles claiming that seroquel and possibly other anti-psychotics protect against meth neuro toxicity. The problem of course though is that they also diminish the high.

Your maximum high diminishes both over time the longer you use meth and within a single session. It’s true that at a certain point in your session you just can’t get any higher but you can possibly prolong the length of being stimulated by top up amounts (obviously this is how people go on 5 day benders). However as has been said, you risk overamping which has serious health risks.

Personally I don’t really overamp very often (only by accidentally taking too large an IV shot in the past). More often additional meth just gives me paradoxical effects making me sleepy and hungry. I always just eat and sleep at that point. Usually it happens at around 48 hours of continual use and maybe 1-2 grams over that period. In this scenario my max high was probably around hour 8-12 but there is something about meth that makes me keep consuming until I flake out. Both needles and pipes are fun and addictive in themselves.

Hi guys, just wondering if there's a maximum high on meth? Like you don't get any higher smoking more? Cause it seems like after about 0.3g of rush smoking my friend would feel the meth rush and be high but smoking anymore even up to 1g more he wouldn't feel any different from when he just smoked 0.3g. Is it supposed to just stop smoking and go tweak once you reach the meth rush as that's the maximum? Smoking more only seems to lengthen the total time high.
I'm not sure what you mean. I can say that for me, if I smoke and get a nice, big hit then that's the highest I'll be all day. I can still do more and sort of keep it leveled out but there's no difference. I'll just stay focused and get a bit of euphoria which lasts for a very long time, for me anyway. Hope that's helpful

I can't imagine mixing modafinil with other stimulants especially something long acting like meth would be enjoyable. About 50% of the time i take Modafinil around the 3 hour mark I have a horrible anxiety ridden crash and hypertension.

I usually take 25mg of seroquel at the end of the meth session to avoid the come down and get a good sleep, was surprised to see it may also have neuroprotective benefits.

As for the topic of if there is a maximum high from meth I definetly think so, there is only so much dopamine you can burn through before smoking more will only prolong the insomnia and make the negative aspects more pronounced. You just end up cooking ya self!

Thanks for clarifying guys, seems like everyone agrees there's a maximum high, good to know. My friend shall now stop burning incessantly and accept the cap.

There is and it isnt a fun place to be. It's one of these things experientially... So high you're passing out cause basically overdosing, total uncontrollable psychosis, or so used to the drug from repeated daily abuse that it barely accomplishes the desired effect no matter how much you slam (iv) and lasts for less.

There is no good road to the ultimate meth high. The ultimate meth high is actually really fucked up and can be a mix of these 3 or even more negative shit. Don't chase the dragon with crystal meth, it does have fangs and they're monstrosities how big and sharp those fuckers are.

Your maximum high diminishes both over time the longer you use meth and within a single session. It’s true that at a certain point in your session you just can’t get any higher but you can possibly prolong the length of being stimulated by top up amounts (obviously this is how people go on 5 day benders). However as has been said, you risk overamping which has serious health risks.

Personally I don’t really overamp very often (only by accidentally taking too large an IV shot in the past). More often additional meth just gives me paradoxical effects making me sleepy and hungry. I always just eat and sleep at that point. Usually it happens at around 48 hours of continual use and maybe 1-2 grams over that period. In this scenario my max high was probably around hour 8-12 but there is something about meth that makes me keep consuming until I flake out. Both needles and pipes are fun and addictive in themselves.
Im with u.. i had smoked it back when i was 17-18 when my half sister introduced it to me. Whoa 😳 i could have cleaned the planet😂 now ive done adderall n shit got stressful so i started back up. Fibromyalgia kicks my ass on top of malnutrition from gastric bypass... so im like yeah ill get some n clean n ill hurt n did lol... but but now im like u, im sleepy, n hungry n thats the opposite of what i want.. i thought it could be that mine levels could be low or that i take gabapentin but slowed down on them n stopped. I also have a high tolerance to everything... glad to know im not alone