Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Is their hotels in Camden NJ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimmp69

Bluelighter
I know this sounds crazy but I've been on numerous sites for hotels n motels an the only hotels that I can find that are relatively close are in Philly. When I take my trip to NJ I will not have a car an have almost nile knoldge of the transit system. Does anyone stay in Camden or the surounding areas that could fill me in? I'm thinking about taking a bus to patterson or Camden an jus finding a hotel but I don't wanna get stranded in this place with no place to go. Thanks in advance.

doubt there are any except roach motels. but pletty of hotels in philly and real easy to get to camden. but if u r looking for a litttle dope night out with yourself. you dont have to leave philly. but u will have no problem getting to camden, and i would nott really want to spend the night there unless i was familiar. philly is a relavtively safe place to be the murders per year i dont feel are a good barometer for safetty. enjoy and be safe

Last edited:
Ya I've been reading a lot about philly an now I'm torn. But as long as I can get off my flight get a taxi find a hotel an then be able to go out an do my busniess ill be fine. I wasn't expectin 4star hotels its Camden lol. I jus couldn't find any place online that showed hotels even exsisted in Camden

If you're a stranger to jersey then chances are you'll get popped in Patterson.
Stick with Philly. It's all over the place and done as a proper business

Is the quality in philly though? An how r the prices cuz from what I've read I can get a bun for the same price I spend on 2 morph 100's

There are hotel rooms just about everywhere. I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.