• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is smoking a few grains of sand bad for me?

nancy145

Bluelighter
I'm kind of a fiend and like to use all of my tabacco, so whenever I run out of ciggarettes and really need to smoke I take the butts (which usually have like a 5th of a cig left on them) out of my ash tray, break off the burnt end of it, and smoke it out of a makeshift bottle pipe with the filter still in it. My ash tray has sand in it, so theres usually a little bit of sand still on the cig. I wipe it off but there's probably a few grains left on it. Am I actually smoking the sand, or does it not light and produce any gases? Is it bad for me?

sand is just microscopic rocks i think.

the most you'd hear is some crackling/popping as the grains explode. this happened to me with a seed and the shell flew at the back of my throat as i was inhaling. so you definitely won't want that with sand grains lol.

definitely not advised to do every day.

one time i pushed a joint's cherry down onto a trail of ant poison very briefly (i ash my weed like this to maintain an even burn). quite a silly move. it was on my friend's windowsill.

Sand being made of various mineralite substances and all, I don't think it's going to combust.

I thought you were asking if you could catch a buzz from sand for a second haha.

I think I would soak the sand in water...no, lemon juice to extract all the nicotine, then drink the liquid,lol

If your not using an Oxygen + Acetylene torch the sand will remain inert. The tobacco is much worse then sand.