• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is sensible meth use possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got addicted to mdpv before I ever tried meth so the euphoria doesn't compare mdpv is more euphoric than meth and I never thought I was ever chasing the mdpv high or really thinking about mdpv.

Haven't you guys met people who do gram slams 1g in a shot. I know a guy who was doing 6 grams a day. I don't think a quarter gram your first time is that bad of an idea

And dextroamphetamines abuse potential wasn't low last i checked. Yet it benefits some immensely. But this is the difference between use and abuse. Think of your reasons for using, if it's to play some video game all day or talk to everyone who may listen then no. Low Oral doses of Methamphetamine is superior to Dextroamph when it comes to side effects and duration although neurotoxicity is an issue.

To the above poster recommeding .25g for a dose is completely idiotic. If pure, a dose like that for someone naive will lead to a horrible experience which is far from recreational and this thread isn't about recreational use.

To the OP use small oral doses when needed, not for the fuck of it, or when bored, those are signs of addiction. Treat it as a tool as it's one of the greatest tools out there. Unfortunately only 1/10 can use it as such. As soon as you stray from oral administration or start using higher oral doses for the wrong reasons it's over. Be very strict on yourself or you're guaranteed to go down a hole filled with such emptiness you'll want to kill yourself.

For some people sure, but probably not the vast majority. Really depends on exactly what form of it you're using and how you're administering it and how much you allow it to impact your lifestyle. It's absolutely possible. But I wouldn't risk it.

Yes you can, I have. It may be because I'm not a fan of uppers and prefer downers(opiates,benzos,soma, and know it's not a downer but weed.) First time I did it I did half a gram by myself. I smoked a little, snorted a bump, then shot a bump,lol(don't do that, it was low doses of each but I wanted to try every way) I continued and finished the gram after I left my friends house felt awesome blasting music and cleaning..no bad comedown, I never have bad comedowns on Meth, Coke is a different story. I've done it a number of other times here and there, mostly I shoot because smoking is sooooo FIENDISH. Planning on getting some soon, it's been forever, but I do it for a day, usually am still going the next day then sleep. I remember a friend brought me about 10 dollars worth for free, had to go to work early, smoked it and got like 3 maybe 4 hits and was good, slept that night.
Thing is you just gotta be careful. It is addicitging and when I was 21 I'm not gonna lie I would go on Adderall binges for a week. Would get my script of 60 and go and go and go. I can't imagine doing that now,although I see how some people would. Just be careful, it's a very good feeling, but not as good as a shot of Morphine, Oxy, or Dillies! And don't shoot if you don't already, I wish I never started that shit.

i was hardcore on meth for about 2 years (smoking & shooting)... i've been off of it "full time" for 2 years, but in those 2 years i've smoked it 3-4 times... honestly for me it was more so "if i'm not around it, i don't want it"... if i'm around it, i want it to do... so in a way it's possible, in a way its not... just don't shoot it, shooting it in and of itself is addicting...

Sounds like a mixed bag, some of you can enjoy it and not be arsed if it's not there others are unable to not try to get it. I'm trying to get drone and it's being doing my head in mainly due to the low quality than the amount, so I may be unable to control my use. But it's always labelled dirty, should I feel like a "junkie" for wanting to try it? As I don't want to put myself down if not needed

Don't touch it. As a heroin user, I tried meth, IV for the first time, and wound up getting arrested because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. It is the devil. Heroin doesn't even come close. I can IV heroin and a little coke and be just fine with occasional recreational use. Meth has no middle ground, it consumes you. The rush is a lot like heroin when you inject it, but NOT worth it, it will fuck you up way too bad. Trust me on this. Also meth is much, much more horrible on your brain than even coke. (Heroin, I don't think really feel does much brain damage) Meth does irreversible damage to your brain. Luckily, I have recovered, but with heavy use, it will completely destroy you, stay away, far away. I would never voluntarily want to do this drug again, even if it was shoved in my face.

I only used it once a few years ago, but I also don't have a steady source for it. If it was the only stimulant available to me and I had a steady source, I'd be hooked. (I snorted & ate it rather than smoking or injecting, as those ROA's provide more of a rush/crash).

It really depends on your personality type and how much you enjoy meth.

To be honest i don't think personality has much to do with it besides whether choosing to use or not. Once tried especially at recreational doses it's the same for everyone, a very enjoyable drug initially even orally. I've done every ROA and oral/rectal are the way to go. Rectal as an occasional gear saver as less material is needed for the same effects but at a cost to the duration.

I think the main thing is making sure to eat, hydrate, sleep and not using benzodiazepines to sleep as that's another habit(won't be easy 1 dose in the morning may keep you awake at night, if you redose at lunch of evening no chance). You'll find most Meth abusers will eventually turn to Benzodiazepines, Opioids and alcohol. You're not a junkie for wanting to try Meth, you just live in a country where it's heavily demonised.

The National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre in Australia says that up to 90% of people who try meth never go on to use it more than monthly. So, yes, it's entirely possible to use meth 'sensibly'. Unfortunately, there's no way of predicting who's going to be in the 90% and who's going to be in the 10% who use more regularly.

I do not think you can do meth sensibly. Two of my best childhood friends started to dabble in it thanks to some of their "friends" who got them into it. Needless to say within a week they were smoking it everyday. After they were smoking it for a little bit they started slamming it with heroin. Now this is when shit got really ugly. They were disgusting. Faces caving in. Not sleeping for days or weeks at a time. Lying and stealing to support their habit. Nodding out behind the wheel and totaling cars. Just being overall scum bags and disgusting human beings. So the answer is no, I think it is impossible to be a sensible meth user.

You like stims and hope to be able to try meth and not get hooked. I can't tell from experience, but it does sound like having the odds against you, overwhelmingly.

It is, btw, not impossible at all to find good speed.

The National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre in Australia says that up to 90% of people who try meth never go on to use it more than monthly. So, yes, it's entirely possible to use meth 'sensibly'. Unfortunately, there's no way of predicting who's going to be in the 90% and who's going to be in the 10% who use more regularly.
With that statistic I think I'll stay away, I have my limits to drugs. No slamming, no H and no meth. Thank you to EVERYONE seriously who helped me come to this decision, I could've ruined my life this is why I love this forum. Honest advice with no one looking down on you. And I agree MonoThom if I have issues not seeking stims or stimulation meth will hook me in like the devil.

I use methamphetamine one weekend a month usually, and I consider myself a responsible user. However, sometimes I wonder if my friends and I aren't now being sold some sort of research chemical.

With that statistic I think I'll stay away, I have my limits to drugs. No slamming, no H and no meth. Thank you to EVERYONE seriously who helped me come to this decision, I could've ruined my life this is why I love this forum. Honest advice with no one looking down on you. And I agree MonoThom if I have issues not seeking stims or stimulation meth will hook me in like the devil.

wise conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.