• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is sensible meth use possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishLad

Bluelighter
Finding good speed is impossible these days, and hearing how good the high on meth is I'm wondering is it possible to use it sensibly and not get hooked. I've heard once you have that high you will never forget it and your mind won't let you let it go, but I just want input. Is using meth like speed possible, and not ending up an addict possible and a worth while risk?

In most cases, no, you will probably end up a tweaker.

If you want to try it, I recommend low doses orally only. Weigh it out, 20mg or less, put it in capsules, and don't ever redose in a day.

But yea, probably not a great idea all together.

Last edited:
Probaly right, it is a big risk for just a high. No matter how good it is, apperently it's like a long lasting strong coke high. Can see how it would be hard to not want that...

I have alcohol induced chizoprenia myself, I would just like a clean lasting speed high. But all I see is meth is dirty and the comedown is horrible with binges which makes sense, surely they can't be if it's just a couple doses in a day? Speed won't let me stay up all night as it just turns me into a jittery mess eventually.

In most cases, no, you will probably end up a tweaker.

If you want to try it, I recommend low doses orally only. Weigh it out, 20mg or less, put it in capsules, and don't ever redose in a day.

But yea, probably not a great idea all together.

This.

I know very few people who have used meth or crank recreationally, and who did not wind up becoming addicts and tweakers.

The rest thought they could use it recreationally, or keep their use under control but the drug is not like that for most people.

If you must use a stimulant just use speed/amphetamine or pharm grade Dexedrine or racemic amphetamines instead of meth.

If you are schizophrenic like you posted about, using meth or amphetamine is not going to help.

Last edited:
Dexedrine IR sadly makes me trip out when it wears off sadly same for the long lasting dextroampthetamine Vyvanse just not as bad, perhaps I'll stick to speed and be patient and try to get pure amphetamine sulfate.

Last edited:
If you want to do meth the REAL way not taking microdoses dose a quarter gram and be done and do that up to 3 times a month. The high will last about 8 hours and stimulation lasting 12 hours. The high is insane Idk what its like for normal people as I am schizophrenic but its very theraputic. Microdoses of meth is just like being sober trust me do a quarter gram.

You are really giving awful harm reduction advice.

250MG of good meth to a non-tolerant person can be lethal, or at the very least, a very miserable, over stimulated, awful experience.

I thought it was to much as well, snorted to non tolerant meth user 10-30mgs to start with right? 250mg of meth to me would make me go nuts, terrible advice without sunding harsh you shouldn't reccomend those doses. Lucky I know that's to much but someone might've seen it and not known or I might not have.
And yeah true but it's alcohol induced been clean of booze 5 months, I can do MPA and drone a lot without messing my mind up. Meth is different I suppose...

Unless you're doing a half gram shot your absolute first time(meth tolerance forms after 1 or 2 uses) you're not risking ODing. Its very fucking hard to OD on meth. Low doses of meth feel like being sober it's not like adderall. Adderall is better than meth at doses below 100mg by far

Unless you're doing a half gram shot your absolute first time(meth tolerance forms after 1 or 2 uses) you're not risking ODing. Its very fucking hard to OD on meth. Low doses of meth feel like being sober it's not like adderall. Adderall is better than meth at doses below 100mg by far

You're completely wrong. You may have bad meth then, sorry to say. And meth is more euphoric then adderall, that is why it is so much more addicting. If you have good meth, 20-30mg of crystal your first time will give you a very good high with no tolerance. Meth is more euphoric then adderall and dexedrine, period. So you make no sense at all.

Sorry I just believe you should go hard or go home. Plus I'm schizophrenic so my brain handles drugs differently than y'all's.

So am I, so I understand but you should be more careful telling people to do those amounts. Though you might be tweaking atm so idk lol...

yea you must get some god awful meth. 250mg will last me an entire weekend just snorting it. Do you actually get nice shards or that bs shake and bake? I have a good mg scale and on occasion when I shoot it 25mg is a fucking nice blast. On average I use 2 weekends out of the month so I really never build a tolerance. Seriously dude good meth blows addy's out of the water no comparison at all

yea you must get some god awful meth. 250mg will last me an entire weekend just snorting it. Do you actually get nice shards or that bs shake and bake? I have a good mg scale and on occasion when I shoot it 25mg is a fucking nice blast. On average I use 2 weekends out of the month so I really never build a tolerance. Seriously dude good meth blows addy's out of the water no comparison at all
Another reason meth is appealing high quality meth lasts a long time and you can do an all nighter clearer with high grade amp you can but not in the same way. You seem to be able to keep it under control, could you stop use and leave it out of your life for good if you needed to? If you don't mind me asking, I'm a recovering alcoholic and not being tempted for a drink is just not there. Most likely because the withdrawl was DTs and throwing up and nearly going insane but I can resist a drink if offered (which happens) easily.

I tried meth for the first time when i was 16, there literally has NOT been a single day that goes by where i haven't thought about it. Sure you may not become a tweaker right away but if you have an addictive personality your brain wont let you forget that feeling.

Might not be for me then, since trying mephedrone I've been trying so hard to find high quality drone. And I didn't even use much and threw 2gs away out of guilt as I was hiding the habit from someone. Meth might be to much for me, shame sounds like a nice high and very econmical

Another reason meth is appealing high quality meth lasts a long time and you can do an all nighter clearer with high grade amp you can but not in the same way. You seem to be able to keep it under control, could you stop use and leave it out of your life for good if you needed to? If you don't mind me asking, I'm a recovering alcoholic and not being tempted for a drink is just not there. Most likely because the withdrawl was DTs and throwing up and nearly going insane but I can resist a drink if offered (which happens) easily.
Yeah I'll sometimes go months w/o it. Amphetamines aren't my drug of choice, opiates are my weakness, namely heroin but I rarely use that anymore, thank god for subs. Im a truck driver so I really can't be nodding off at the wheel if i want to stay in this profession. Every once in a while meth is nice while out on the road. I'm not the average trucker that stays out weeks at a time, I do food service delivery where I have about 10 stops in a 36hr run. Unload the whole 48ft trailer with a 2 wheel handcart, very physically demanding job so a little ice helps pick me up here and there.

Your average driver does not unload the freight by hand, a forklift usually takes it off. I have a sweet gig going for myself I don't want to fuck it up. Go out monday night get back wednesday around noon. Don't go back out til 12am the start of friday and am usually home by 10am saturday morning and have until 11pm monday night before I go back out. Bring home around 900 wk after taxes not bad for a 21 y/o recovering heroin addict. I'm glad I don't have a weakness for amps like I do for opiates, a little meth here and there does wonders in this business

Well..

See, I fell for the shit. Hard. Psychosis multiple times, strapped-to-the-bed ER visits and all.

I quit for over a year, came a long way at resolving the underlying issues, and now I can use in a controlled fashion 2-4 times a month. Actually waiting on some right now. :)

I just got sick of the nasty sides that come from prolonged use and insane dosing regimens, and forced myself to greatly reduce the quantity and frequency of my doses, switched ROA, and laid some ground rules.

Now, if I didn't have those underlying issues I was using m-amp to self-medicate for would I have been able to skip that nightmare and go straight to controlled usage patterns like I have now? I have no idea.

I'd say that depends on you, of course, but my opinion is that if you are able to control your d/l-amphetamine use as it stands, you've got decent chances of doing the same with m-amp.

dont use meth if you never have is my best advice, youll be chasing that feeling the rest of your life and even if you dont go full addict/tweaker mode youll probably be chasing the high and the joy of life will be severely dulled, would take incredible self control to keep your use very minimal and even then why even use it once if ur barely gonna use it.

Imo if ur superman or something you can be responsible and sensible with meth use but its going to be a struggle and youd have to be superman.

so my answer is actually kind of no.

Not with me....if I have 800$ to spend...i'll be broke in 4 days...too much like crack to me...when smoking

Stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.