Not open for further replies.

random9000

Ex-Bluelighter
is poo phallic?

i was on the internet and i saw this:

Screen-Shot-2016-08-19-at-1.49.07-PM.png

that ice cream has the same form as poo

freud would say it's phallic

i have a phobia and repulsion to go to the bathroom since i was 2-3 years old (until today)

could it be that i have this repulsion phobia to feces because they are phallic?

btw i have gender dysphoria, i'm a girl trapped in a boys body but i believe in freud and he said women have penis envy, so i don't know why i would be repelled against expulsing phallic things...

or maybe freud is full of lies?

Last edited:
help me please, although i think only freud himself could answer this

Last edited:
Freud has been proven wrong about nearly everything he studied and wrote about, so I'm not sure what relevance he has to this subject. Is poo phallic? Sure, it can be. Does it mean that's what's causing your bathroom problems? I doubt it. Have you considered seeking treatment or therapy for this issue? I reckon a medical or clinical professional could help assist with your problem much more than anyone on this forum.

Faeces is the shape of your colon as it is transported to the outside of your body in the most nutrient and water reabsorbing way possible. Well formed poos are compacted and shaped by biliary secretions and the rectum itself.

Therefore it is the shape of a poo, not a penis.

If everything cylindrical and elongated begins to remind you of penis then you could have a fixation.

Do you find poop phallic ? Do you have a phobia of dick ? If you are a girl trapped in a boys body are you a straight girl or lesbian? If straight then do you think about sex with a guy - does the thought of his dick repulse you?

What about using the bathroom do you fear?

poo is poo shaped

if you dont like it its probably because it is shit. no-one likes it

Status
Not open for further replies.