• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin is plugging heroin just as good as mainlining it?

WasteLand Warrior

Bluelighter
i'm a hardcore junkie and have been mainlining dope for the better part of 11 years. i just broke the tip off my last point and obviously can't shoot ot up i was wondering if squirting the dope up my butt with the broken rig would get me just as high as mainling it i know i won't get a rush but will i get high n nod? also how exactly do i plug dope how far up should i put it?? thanks for helping

Information regarding bioavailability can be found in various sources. I'd just try google.

As far as "getting it up there", just make sure whatever plunger you're using is a good way up there (an inch or two) or you might spill it. I'd lay in your side or on your knees with your butt in the air. It's a very strange way of doing drugs to be honest but it's generally better than most other methods in terms of bioavailability but IV injection will always be king in those regards. Rectal administration might work for you and is probably much safer but you won't have the same effects.

Certainly not, though it's the most effective ROA that doesn't involve needles. The only problem is that heavy opioid users typically suffer from constipation issues and this can affect absorption, ranging from very little to a drastically weaker effects. If I had to draw comparisons I would rank it closer to IM than IV, timeline is very similar IME.

As someone who's regular and rarely plays with needles this or a combination of smoked and plugged is usually what I go for when I use heroin. It's always been satisfying enough that I have little desire injecting with any frequency, even when I do have IV experience.

Maybe what until u get some new syringe with the a needle dude and take the plunger off the new one and quirt it unto that and put the plunger back on. Is that the only syringe u have or something?u
wont get that feeling and taste without IVing it dude. Although maybe I don't know what im talking about. I havn't checked the BA Maybe u do.
edit: Oh sorry I noticed u said "last point" sorry. yeah cant help ya there. Find an all night pharmacy.