• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is Non-Fent(alog) heroin still available if you don't know someone?

smokeymcpot42088

Bluelighter
Now the last 20-30 batches of H came back positive for fet. Both expnsive to throw out and to buy so many tests. Also do fentalogue's test positive for fet?

Is anybody still getting straight H (mabe benedryl wrst) who is on a street lvl still these days.

I saw a kingpin in mexico talking about how the fet cut stuff goes too america, cuz well they hate us.

Pretty sure all if not most the Fentalogues are going to test positive on a test, i know in the past when they were mass produced in China thats what most the Dope in the US was. Now that actual Fent is constantly being made in Mexico that is most likely what people are doing. This is speculation.

Actual Heroin from what i understand is still being sold on the DNM's but as for the street, here on the East Coast that would be like finding a unicorn. I had some stuff a few years ago that was supposedly Heroin but i didnt test it, and i was doing so much Fent at the time it barely even worked. So it may have been.

Think that the Black Tar out west might be untainted some of the time, but even that had tested positive for Fent often. Doing Opioids from the street right now is beyond sketchy. And its done me a favor cuz ive gone the longest times between relapses in my life and i am content to stay on Bupe. Or do Opioid RC's where i know what im dealing with, like O-DSMT.

Now the last 20-30 batches of H came back positive for fet. Both expnsive to throw out and to buy so many tests. Also do fentalogue's test positive for fet?

Is anybody still getting straight H (mabe benedryl wrst) who is on a street lvl still these days.

I saw a kingpin in mexico talking about how the fet cut stuff goes too america, cuz well they hate us.
Do yourself a favor and buy your heroin from europe. You'll get actual afghan heroin (yes, heroin #3 can be snorted) for a good price-quality ratio and you can be sure that there is no fent in it. Euphoria, long legs and a higher life expectancy. Fent just isn't a thing over here.