Supplements Is NMN safe to take?

Dropperneck

Bluelighter
Thinking about trying 300mg three times a week for a few months. Anyone have personal experience with it? How was it beneficial?

For what it's worth, I tried NMN for a solid 6 months at 500mg a day because of Sinclair's YouTube videos.
I noticed nothing, except the size of my wallet shrunk greatly in size.
Maybe at 1000mg a day it would show benefits, but too expensive to try again.

For what it's worth, I tried NMN for a solid 6 months at 500mg a day because of Sinclair's YouTube videos.
I’ve noticed a bit deeper sleep and more heat tolerance, but over all I’m gonna agree with you.

I’ve noticed a bit deeper sleep and more heat tolerance, but over all I’m gonna agree with you.
Unfortunately I noticed nothing. Even if it did help sleep a bit, 10mg melatonin would probably do just as good a job for a fraction of the price.
I'd try it again if it was cheaper, but NMN costs an arm & a leg, even though I get it from a reputable discount bulk warehouse.

Would you still consider taking it if the daily/1000mg cost drops to 1usd around ?

Thinking about trying 300mg three times a week for a few months. Anyone have personal experience with it? How was it beneficial?
after one week of 500mg per day, I feel a kind of light anxity ,the way a nomal anti-inflammation drug would do.

I tried 500mg for four days and found I felt quite perky. I'm now taking 250mg once a week, until I know more about it, because there's no concrete answers on whether this stuff can actually make you age quicker, when you stop. That doesn't sound like something I want to fuck with too much.